incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
simple post:

I've prob smoked $600 worth of fent this past week and only ODd once (some was recreational)

so i understand a pinch of street fent is not enough to kill.. is there anyway i can potentiate my f for an instant K.O.? is it as simple as benzo+alcohol? sedatives?

been living with nightmarish widthdrawals and vivid psychosis (and life threatening dehydration/hunger) for this entire experience and i really just wish i would die already lol. widthdrawling to the point of suffocation on public transport is kind of embarassing and frustrating

I was going to try again tonight but i think i need to drink a Lot of alcohol before i smoke :/ it should work

• Love
Reactions: kneegrow_voids, etherealspring and Kalista
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
How much are you smoking at a time? IV is the most effective method

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that and you develop a tolerance to it. if you got it off the street, then you have no idea of what you're getting. what happened with the od? did someone narcan you?

incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
would totally iv but i have not the supplies. I'm just going to settle with a diverse and dangerous combo including but not limited to 50mg hydroxyzine for sedation, 400mg trazadone for instant unconsciousness, 100mg butalbital as a classic barbiturate, 8mg prozasin to tank my bp, 200-300ml liqour, and etc as opposed to 'optimal potency.' to be honest that combo sounds deadly with/out the fent. I'll be slowly acquiring a tolerance to all these components so that i don't immediately vomit. i might even boof the f and i would otherwise never boof anything for any reason
that and you develop a tolerance to it. if you got it off the street, then you have no idea of what you're getting. what happened with the od? did someone narcan you?
in p town it seems to be not only decent but consistent and without nasty effects. so it isn't as if we have "no idea" wat we're getting. that's just in portland tho. getting scammed and/or overpaying is more of a concern in reality. hot take but the cleanliness of ur fent is kind of a non issue when ure just using it to ctb. the exception would be an instance where u ingest xylazine/tranq and survive an attempt. that's unlucky. (not really, just test your f) but if u are lucky enough to have 300usd and so on, this method is more realistic (and even ideal) than people realise or acknowledge and I'm just trying to document it. the only reason I'm failing is cause of my tolerance and simple stuff that i was too deep in psychosis to process. I'm still hearing the city trains and busses while my room is silent. it's the last thing on earth i want to hear rn
but yes i will take a long tolerance break before attempting. thank you

nah i did not get narcan'd but what happened is that i started blazing in my room which shares a wall with my parents. it was also my first time so obviously it was a risk that Nobody should take. as a result i took baby hits rather than 'sticking to the plan'. and even then i think i was quite close to passing on because i was unconscious for a collective 30 mins and i felt my self 'fading' in between the moments that i could sense my organs and thoughts. it was a true near death experience and i came out of it *almost* desiring to live again but not quite.

Last edited:
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
by the wayz i should note that my od was from my very first dose which should allow us to be certain that my tolerance was approx 90% of the issue

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone