• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jakaranda3

Feb 5, 2021
I prefer this artery since it is at my line of sight (compared to carotid). Idea is to perform self-surgery on myself (enough to expose the artery), and then do a clean cut on it. The challenge I guess is on how to control the pain. For that I plan to use oxycodone capsules or injectable lidocaine (or a combination both).

Medical tools: scalpel, retractor, hemostat, syringe with anesthesia needle, surgical scissors
Drugs: oxycodone capsules and/or lidocaine 2% injectable
  1. intake capsule of oxycodone.
  2. locate and mark the artery location by using fingers to sense the pulse.
  3. perform incision with scalpel and then insert the retractor to hold the tissue open.
  4. explore with hemostat and use scalpel to perform deeper incisions. use lidocain injection in the tissue as necessary to reduce pain.
  5. use fingers sense to confirm that artery is getting closer.
  6. Once artery is exposed, cut it all the way with surgical scissors

Please let me know your thoughts and advice. The more simple and effective the method the better.
I have doubts about effectiveness of local anesthesia vs oxycodone capsules.... would it be better to just use one of them?
And for the cut of the artery itself, I understand it could be severed by doing a deep cut without all this surgical work, but I'm afraid the cut may not be good enough to guarantee fast and reliable Exsanguination.

Also I don't want my body to be found. I plan to travel to a foreign country tropical forest and do this.

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Sounds a bit on the simple side. Could do with being more complicated.