• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
Anyone here from Ireland, north or south?sn ideas or other means considering?

N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
Like the name friend,any thoughts yourself on sn ? mostly how the hell do we get it here or alternative ideas,sorry for asking but in my current situation im open for any help or suggestions,any current plans yourself I might find of use?

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Like the name friend,any thoughts yourself on sn ? mostly how the hell do we get it here or alternative ideas,sorry for asking but in my current situation im open for any help or suggestions,any current plans yourself I might find of use?

I've looked into SN and it's not for me. There have been several stories in here about people waking up after trying it and permanently damaging their internal organs and eyesight.

• Wow
Reactions: 4.I.2.Must.Die
N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
I've looked into SN and it's not for me. There have been several stories in here about people waking up after trying it and permanently damaging their internal organs and eyesight.
That's not good ,at all,I know nothing is 100% risk free, you don't hear as many failures as there probably are I guess and the horrors that go with it.im feckin clueless on a decent way out,granted it's down to each person own preference and ability but generally getting something that's a reasonable chance, and not high on the pain scale is probably fools gold,N is out,easier to get than hens teeth but what else is there? inert gas seems complicated set up and h2s looks horrendous.id probably still give sn a go as alternatives seem impossible.no clueless what way to get er done

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Dude lol what? Who? Never heard of eyesight damage that was permanent on here

Reactions: 4.I.2.Must.Die
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Where, who?? Links or it didn't happen 🤔🤨

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There have been several stories in here about people waking up after trying it and permanently damaging their internal organs and eyesight.
What? several stories? Never seen one on here. Much appreciated if you could point out those threads.

Reactions: DreamEnd