lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I was going to CTB this week but suddenly my family has planned a day out to celebrate something and then suddenly my friends planned for us to all sleep around one of my friends house since he just got a new one, I didn't have the heart to say no to either of these and a big part of me wants to see them all one more time before I die, but at the same time I feel horribly guilty knowing that right after seeing them all I'm going to CTB. I don't want them to think they caused my death or blame themselves for not noticing I was suicidal. I don't know what to do, I had my mind made up 100%, everything was planned, my will written and I was going to be dead tonight, but now I don't know when to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
hey. i overcame my feelings of guilt by remembering my suffering is way greater than any remorse my friends might feel. also i think our foremost obligation is to ourselves. i suggest you set a scheduled text to them saying thanks for being your friend and it wasn't their fault etc. good luck

• Love
Reactions: lament.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally see it as a good idea to leave some kind of note as at least then they are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions but anyway it must be a difficult situation to be in, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: lament.