• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HoddToward13

May 11, 2023
I already did my part keeping up the numbers for marriages marriages in your early 20s quickly ending in divorce, now I think I'll do my part for the male suicide numbers.

I come from a broken home with a hugely abusive asshole of a father and I've been suicidal my entire life (probably depressed too, but I've only been officially diagnosed less than a year ago). It's always been rough, but at times it's been a little easier. I came to the same university city as my high school girlfriend and we got married 3 years after. During my relationship with her I can say was the only time I felt truly, genuinely happy in my life. No more parents or other assholes in my life to cause misery, just my GF/wife and me. But as suffering is eternal and happiness is merely temporary, last August we broke up and we got divorced some months later. I had invested so much of myself in that relationship and I trusted her so completely that I am now a broken man and I feel I got nothing left.

I'm fat as fuck because I am a stress-eater and this doesn't sit well with my depression, I hate my body and the way I look because of it and it makes me not want to go out at all. I drove away almost all my friends during college as I had limited time 'cause I had to work full-time to support both myself and my GF/wife through college because our parents are shit people so now I'm alone as fuck. I tried getting cats to help with loneliness as I am a huge animal lover but turns out 1 single mega-depressed dude can't raise 3 kittens well so now they've become devils that I hate and I can't find anywhere else that I can give them. I tried buying my way out of my feelings and now I'm in pretty big debt.

I was sick for the past month and being weak and alone in my post-divorce apartment with 3 cats that I hate broke me. I feel like a huge fuck-up, I can't find satisfaction in doing anything at all and I can't bring myself to care about anything enough to make me want to keep living like I've done so far. I have no hope that things will improve even though, paradoxically, I can see ways of them improving. I'm just done struggling imensely for every single breadcrumb of happiness I can get. Profesionally, things are looking great for me and I'm at a point where I could realistically jump to a great position, both in the actual work and in pay, but I can't even bring myself to want to work anymore (for 2 weeks now I've just played video games during work hours) and being good at work is what kept me going for a few of these past months. A few weeks ago I was set on hanging myself but my therapist managed to talk me out of it because I was terrified of the method.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone know why Proton mail says D's email address given in the PPH doesn't exist? Is there another source?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware there is no reliable source to get Nembutal. The D source doesn't exist anymore, it's just the reality.
But anyway it does sound tiring what you've been through, and it's true that in this world if there is anything that is seen as being positive it only exists to be taken away and lead to more suffering. Life really is so unnecessarily cruel.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
We all end up as some mortality statistic or another.

You were never set up to succeed in the way most people take for granted. That is bound to inform the whole course of your life. But it sounds like you have accomplished a lot of things that are to your credit.

It sounds like you're still in the aftermath of the loss of your relationship. A lot of people here can relate to the pain of that here. It's natural that things are still raw but does that have to mean that they always will be?

As you know you're the only one who can decide if it is worth trying to repair your life. If you go about recovery, suggest you address the weight gain first (I can relate). It's clear that it has severely impacted your QOL and addressing will likely have a domino effect on the rest of your difficulties.

There is no reliable online source of N any longer and it is unclear when one will be available especially in light of what is happening with SN.

Reactions: HoddToward13
H

HoddToward13

May 11, 2023
Thanks for the information on N! I suspected as much, but I didn't find any recent thread confirming it so I figured I'd make sure by asking.

It sounds like you're still in the aftermath of the loss of your relationship. A lot of people here can relate to the pain of that here. It's natural that things are still raw but does that have to mean that they always will be?

As you know you're the only one who can decide if it is worth trying to repair your life. If you go about recovery, suggest you address the weight gain first (I can relate). It's clear that it has severely impacted your QOL and addressing will likely have a domino effect on the rest of your difficulties.
I'm at this weird point where I still got enough will to live left that if I could just jump several years into the future, after I will have put in the effort to climb out of this hole I'm in, I would probably still try to go on. But right now it feels so overwhelming when I look ahead at everything I would have to do to improve my life, including truly and genuinely getting over my past relationship, and for what? To roll the die again for a chance at my own minuscule corner of selfish happiness? Even if I continue, I will still hate the world I'm in, I will still be just another cog in the capitalist death machine, the climate is still going to shit during my lifetime and all people around me would still suffer sacrificed on the altar of profit. All this effort just to make it a little better for myself only? It doesn't seem worth it to me.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm at this weird point where I still got enough will to live left that if I could just jump several years into the future, after I will have put in the effort to climb out of this hole I'm in, I would probably still try to go on. But right now it feels so overwhelming when I look ahead at everything I would have to do to improve my life, including truly and genuinely getting over my past relationship, and for what?

Positive changes to your life don't have to take that long. Everything is interrelated and have a cascading effect. Viewing everything as one big whole whole is bound to be overwhelming. All you have to do is focus on the domino that is right before you. It has to fall before any others do.

To roll the die again for a chance at my own minuscule corner of selfish happiness?

Why does it make you selfish to be or want to be happy?

All this effort just to make it a little better for myself only?

Well, you could devote your energies to bettering other people's lives.

It doesn't seem worth it to me.

Yeah, well, I get that. I guess the point is, you're here and making the most out of it isn't a terrible approach to life.

• Love
Reactions: HoddToward13