• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
Anyone else feel trapped now that N and SN are even harder to buy?

I don't know what to do save to distract myself from my depression. Which is really difficult btw.

What do you do to distract yourself from feeling trapped in this life?

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I also feel trapped. I haven't found anything to distract me. Death would be the ultimate distraction for me. :)

Reactions: archipelago
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Yes I think many people are feeling more trapped with it becoming harder to source N and SN. For many of us it kills our hopes for a peaceful passing.

I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest when it comes to distracting, I'm not very good at it, I spend time fantasising about SN and then spend hours raking over old ground trying to source it even though I know it's futile. I think talking to people here on SS is a good starting point for distraction, where better to find a fellow weary traveller who understands your sorrow

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I got a gaming laptop and games like Black Mesa and Sleeping Dogs keep me occupied. I also listen to relaxing ambient music (Aphex Twin are good) and watch shows. Granted they are just distractions and the fear and insecurity will come back. However, whatever kills the days, I can just about survive. At least for now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I spend most of my time just looking forward to sleep, it is a temporary break at least. No matter what happens death will come eventually, that is the one thing.

Reactions: DeathWish77
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Recently got into animal crossing, which is an okay distraction. But the feeling of being trapped is so suffocating, it's unbearable. In a way, the best distraction from that feeling is actively making a plan. The difficult thing is that I find methods that seem doable at first, and I feel relieved, on,y to later find out that they may not work so well. And the feeling of suffocation starts again. I hate the cycle so much and I just want it to end.