• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Apr 21, 2024
I see my friends getting married, going on vacations i cant afford, im broken out rn, if it weren't for the concealee youd see a speck or two from a breakout. All i want is to be perfect, i see flaws in me others claim not to seei try so hard to keep my looks perfect, it takes 2-3 hous to do my makeup(concealer)and another hour for brows, i wanted to go outside but i didn't want to be seen if there is any pimples on my face, here it looks smooth, in person up close youll see razor rash l, its civered up but still faintly visible to the point i deem unworthy to leave the house.

Attachments

• 1000000279.jpg
    1000000279.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Honestly, you look fine. You aren't ugly, but whether I say that or not won't make a difference. External validation is meaningless at the end of the day. I hate my appearance and I used to want external validation in the hopes that'll make me feel better or at least allow me to cope with it. It got to the point of me desiring to be raped and doing all sorts of things for random men online because I was desperate. I even ended up doing something horrible partly because of that desire to be seen as attractive and to be desired by others. I remember being happy the first time I got catcalled (which is concerning because I look like a 15-year-old, lol). It's all pointless though. Nothing is ever enough.

People tend to hyper fixate on their appearance, noticing flaws that aren't there and making a big deal about little imperfections that nobody cares about. I still find myself fixating over my imperfections but they don't get to me as much anymore. I think I'm ugly but I'm learning to be fine with it. I find it more amusing and humourous now, rather than distressing.

You aren't ugly. You fine and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who see you as one of the most attractive person they've ever seen before (whether you realize it or not). That doesn't matter though, because it isn't about them, it's about you. Do you have body dismorphia by any chance?