• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
I feel like I've already died inside, I'm a shell, a husk, my outer appearance is merely a suit that enslaves me and forces me fulfill it's needs.

I just finished playing a game, an indie visual novel, the ending was so abrupt and unexpected my eyes started to water, an occurrence that happens no more than once a year, but I only let out a tear when I realized how dull my reaction was to the ending, how much effort it took me to attempt to cry, to try to actually feel something for once, In that moment I felt more sad for myself than the characters in the novel.

This is the most emotional I've been in months, a single tear.

The sadness only lasted minutes and I was back to my never ending boredom, and here I am writing this thread.

I remember as a kid I could easily get myself to cry almost on demand, but now it seems impossible.

I really can't feel anything anymore, if this is the most emotional I'll ever be then I've already died, there is no hope for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, abchia, thebelljarrr and 6 others
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I feel like I've already died inside, I'm a shell, a husk, my outer appearance is merely a suit that enslaves me and forces me fulfill it's needs.

I just finished playing a game, an indie visual novel, the ending was so abrupt and unexpected my eyes started to water, an occurrence that happens no more than once a year, but I only let out a tear when I realized how dull my reaction was to the ending, how much effort it took me to attempt to cry, to try to actually feel something for once, In that moment I felt more sad for myself than the characters in the novel.

The sadness only lasted minutes and I was back to my never ending boredom, and here I am writing this thread.

I remember as a kid I could easily get myself to cry almost on demand, but now it seems impossible.

I really can't feel anything anymore, if this is the most emotional I'll ever be then I've already died, there is no hope for me.
I can relate I don't feel anything when I do things I previously enjoyed.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbusedInnocent
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019

What happened at the end of the game? You can put it like in a spoiler if you want... so that way you can only see it if you want to as not to spoil the end of the game for everyone else. I personally don't know how to do it but does anyone on here?

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
What happened at the end of the game? You can put it like in a spoiler if you want... so that way you can only see it if you want to as not to spoil the end of the game for everyone else. I personally don't know how to do it but does anyone on here?
Sure, it appears to have multiple endings so I'll be returning to it later, but here's the one I got.

A group of friends are investigating the death of one of their friends who drowned many years ago, game ends when you find out the protagonist murdered them and was keeping it a secret and has to murder another friend for it to remain that way, the protagonist being the murderer was never implied as far as I can tell so it was quite surprising.

Last edited:
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Are you referring to Omori by chance? I've read the bio of that game and the story plot out of curiosity. I think you should read about the other endings as well because I think it was like an accident or something....

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
Are you referring to Omori by chance? I've read the bio of that game and the story plot out of curiosity. I think you should read about the other endings as well because I think it was like an accident or something....
Nope, here's the game, saw it referenced a few times in the furry fandom and thought I would check it out, definitely not a popular game among non-furries.