• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I feel like I'm living on borrowed time. I should've been dead yesterday but my gun got delayed.

It's like I'm in overtime, I shouldn't be here but I am. I'm trying to enjoy a variety of shit before I go soon.

[TMI] I had rlly good sex yesterday, , listening to a bunch of random albums I love, eating my favorite foods, trying new foods, hanging out with friends, living life as much as I can before I get my gun.

The day of is bringing me a lot of dread bcus I know my parents are gonna be so devestated and worried when I'm gone for too long. I'll be gone by then I guess so it shouldn't matter that much…?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
ctb always causes pain and suffering, even trauma in the family, so it is a factor that should be considered. there is a fight over whether it is better not to do it for the sake of doing it or to do it because the pain is so great. it is difficult.