• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
Hello all. I'm new here. Thanks for clicking onto my thread..

My current plan is to buy a captive bolt gun and procure SN. A captive bolt gun is a device used in slaughtering livestock. It fires a blank, which protrudes a long metal bolt (about 7 - 10cm depending on the model, and animal it is intended for) outwards and then retracts. You see it in the film "No Country For Old Men" - it's what the assassin uses to open doors and also kill people.

You can buy them online, and I don't think there are any restrictions. The model I'm looking at is; "Bullen Blitz Special Captive Bolt Gun for cattle".

I've looked on the deep web and buying a firearm seems impossible. (Scams). Though it's not ideal, this seems to be the next best thing. Human skulls aren't as thick as cows, and there are accounts of people using them for this purpose, but because of its design, it's far from perfect for ctb...

I haven't ordered anything yet ... I've been putting this off for a while. The plan is, really, to go somewhere secluded, possibly to a hotel but most likely the former, take two olanzapines, wait a while, take the sn, wait a short period, lie down on my back, and place the captive bolt gun on my forehead.

If anyone has a source for SN who can deliver securely to Ireland, I'd greatly appreciate it.

It seems impossible to buy Nembutal anymore, is this the case? Seems so.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: jemetire
M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
That sounds scary and very unreliable. Why wouldn't you just try with SN?

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
That sounds scary and very unreliable. Why wouldn't you just try with SN?
Because I'll be conscious with SN. I agree with you, but this method is like SN with the captive bolt gun at the very end, which will at least knock me out.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Why do you try making sn more painful ?
I was thinking the same to be honest when just a bolt would do the trick without need for SN at all.
SI would be high at a guess.

M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Because I'll be conscious with SN. I agree with you, but this method is like SN with the captive bolt gun at the very end, which will at least knock me out.
I think captive gun can cause incredible amount of pain for a few seconds or even minutes if not done properly, and you could still stay concious. SN method could kill you alone with much less pain than combining it with that

K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
I was thinking the same to be honest when just a bolt would do the trick without need for SN at all.
SI would be high at a guess.
Untested method high probability to end up brain dmg

catagmatic

catagmatic

Jun 20, 2023
Hello all. I'm new here. Thanks for clicking onto my thread..

My current plan is to buy a captive bolt gun and procure SN. A captive bolt gun is a device used in slaughtering livestock. It fires a blank, which protrudes a long metal bolt (about 7 - 10cm depending on the model, and animal it is intended for) outwards and then retracts. You see it in the film "No Country For Old Men" - it's what the assassin uses to open doors and also kill people.

You can buy them online, and I don't think there are any restrictions. The model I'm looking at is; "Bullen Blitz Special Captive Bolt Gun for cattle".

I've looked on the deep web and buying a firearm seems impossible. (Scams). Though it's not ideal, this seems to be the next best thing. Human skulls aren't as thick as cows, and there are accounts of people using them for this purpose, but because of its design, it's far from perfect for ctb...

I haven't ordered anything yet ... I've been putting this off for a while. The plan is, really, to go somewhere secluded, possibly to a hotel but most likely the former, take two olanzapines, wait a while, take the sn, wait a short period, lie down on my back, and place the captive bolt gun on my forehead.

If anyone has a source for SN who can deliver securely to Ireland, I'd greatly appreciate it.

It seems impossible to buy Nembutal anymore, is this the case? Seems so.

Thanks for reading.
I really, really do not recommend the latter part. I'm familiar with the device you're talking about and after looking it up there seems to be a bevy for research based around this specifically, though with hanging (Planned Complex Suicide by Penetrating Captive-Bolt Gunshot and Hanging) and this does not at all seem to be a reliable methodology to self administer - the person in that specific paper used a set of mirrors to align it correctly. My main concern if I were to apply this to myself hypothetically speaking would be that the effects of SN poisoning would leave me in a state where I would be unable to line up the correct placement of the bolt correctly. There's an entire reference point in that research paper regarding mixed efficacy even when used correctly and I would not want to fumble this and split my head open while essentially succumbing to poisoning, that sounds incredibly painful.

M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I mean, there's a possibility of both methods failing. SN failing would probably not leave consequences, but if you dont use captive gun properly you could only end with a severe brain damage. Sounds like the worst possible calculating of the risk between surivival and fatality, as well as combining methods.

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
I think captive gun can cause incredible amount of pain for a few seconds or even minutes if not done properly, and you could still stay concious. SN method could kill you alone with much less pain than combining it with that
Damn. I was really hoping it would be a "pull the trigger = lights out" situation. I've heard of cases where people used it on the back of their head, targeting the occipital region. Do you think that could guarantee instant unconsciousness? I have no idea, myself. I'm terrified of SI - it was very strong when I tried partial hanging and ... yeah.

K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
real firearms or train decap are only methods for instant death

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
I really, really do not recommend the latter part. I'm familiar with the device you're talking about and after looking it up there seems to be a bevy for research based around this specifically, though with hanging (Planned Complex Suicide by Penetrating Captive-Bolt Gunshot and Hanging) and this does not at all seem to be a reliable methodology to self administer - the person in that specific paper used a set of mirrors to align it correctly. My main concern if I were to apply this to myself hypothetically speaking would be that the effects of SN poisoning would leave me in a state where I would be unable to line up the correct placement of the bolt correctly. There's an entire reference point in that research paper regarding mixed efficacy even when used correctly and I would not want to fumble this and split my head open while essentially succumbing to poisoning, that sounds incredibly painful.
Yeah, @mics made a good point to the same vein. I think I'll have to consider SN alone more seriously, I'm just trying to add the captive bolt to be unconscious at the end. Terrified of SI, thanks for your thoughts.

M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Damn. I was really hoping it would be a "pull the trigger = lights out" situation. I've heard of cases where people used it on the back of their head, targeting the occipital region. Do you think that could guarantee instant unconsciousness? I have no idea, myself. I'm terrified of SI - it was very strong when I tried partial hanging and ... yeah.
It could be that easy if someone else would use captive gun on you, but not even then would it be 100%. And idea of you using it on yourself creates numerous different possibilities where it could go wrong.

SN alone would make you unconcious very quickly if done properly. Captive gun could make it faster, but is also creating bigger risk of damage after possible surivival. Also, SI would much likely kick in while you hold gun on yourself than while drinking something ams waiting to pass out.

catagmatic

catagmatic

Jun 20, 2023
Yeah, @mics made a good point to the same vein. I think I'll have to consider SN alone more seriously, I'm just trying to add the captive bolt to be unconscious at the end. Terrified of SI, thanks for your thoughts.
Of course. I know you're in pain but you deserve peace and none of that sounds peaceful.

Reactions: donal.1111
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Original idea. I saw such a thing in the Rammstein video. In case of failure, it can be bloody... You must have a huge amount of courage for such a method. I think that people who commit suicide should definitely record their death on video so that someone would film it via video link and post it on sites like documentingrealitycom so that others can study methods and analyze other people's mistakes in case of failures in order to avoid mistakes. This would be of great value to the entire community.
This video is proof that humans can live with only half a brain. Damn, some people's lives are so fragile and they die by accident, but it's so hard for someone to die even with a significant injury or in overdosing. I had a failed attempt and wonder why I survived - I overdosed on digoxin with several hundred tablets.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Original idea. I saw such a thing in the Rammstein video. In case of failure, it can be bloody... You must have a huge amount of courage for such a method. I think that people who commit suicide should definitely record their death on video so that someone would film it via video link and post it on sites like documentingrealitycom so that others can study methods and analyze other people's mistakes in case of failures in order to avoid mistakes. This would be of great value to the entire community.
This video is proof that humans can live with only half a brain. Damn, some people's lives are so fragile and they die by accident, but it's so hard for someone to die even with a significant injury or in overdosing. I had a failed attempt and wonder why I survived - I overdosed on digoxin with several hundred tablets.

That's why the movies show suicide with a gun to temple or under chin cause that is more likely to leave you alive.

You can lose a lot of the neocortex part of the brain and remain alive

In the mouth with shotgun aimed at brainstem is much higher lethality . If the brain stem is hit no chance for survival

Or even near the brain stem with a 12 gauge shotgun or high velocity rifle will kill the brainstem . Can't live without the brainstem

Last edited:
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
That's why the movies show suicide with a gun to temple or under chin cause that is more likely to leave you alive.
They show such way in movies - they doing it on purpose?! I have a very low level of empathy, but such facts shock even me. Interesting how many people become disabled people by doing it like in the movies and without doing researches?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc