pagedelight

pagedelight

Dec 25, 2023
One of the things that I hate about myself is how much I think about things. I wish I were more impulsive or had more of a devil-may-care attitude towards life like some of the people on here. Then I would be able to CTB in peace rather than constantly doubting the decision (despite reaching the conclusion that I should in fact do it).

What am I afraid of in regards to CTB?
Aside from failing to CTB and being left in a position where I would be taken to a psych ward or horribly injured for the rest of my days, I'm afraid of my body being found (which it will be inevitably due to my method). I don't know why, there's something just really depressing about the thought of my parents/family finding my corpse after I do manage to successfully CTB. Especially since I would likely be doing it in our house.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, divinemistress36 and Guy Smiley
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I am not sure if this helps but here is how I think about it - if my folks never found my body, they would never have closure about my death. Disappearing and dying is hard and getting chopped to a million pieces requires a serial killer to be after you soo I'm struggling to think of ways you can DIY CTB and not leave a corpse behind. I figure by finding my body or at least seeing it at a morgue or whatever will provide closure to my family however fucked up it may be

pagedelight

pagedelight

Dec 25, 2023
I am not sure if this helps but here is how I think about it - if my folks never found my body, they would never have closure about my death. Disappearing and dying is hard and getting chopped to a million pieces requires a serial killer to be after you soo I'm struggling to think of ways you can DIY CTB and not leave a corpse behind. I figure by finding my body or at least seeing it at a morgue or whatever will provide closure to my family however fucked up it may be
That's a good point.