• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Lately one of my biggest fears for CTB has been that I will never be able to see the people that I care about again in the afterlife. Either that I will not recognize them anymore, not care about them anymore or some cosmic force preventing me from seeing them again. In NDE's there are numerous accounts of people seeing their loved ones again but it seems extremely fake to me and like an entity is pretending to be their loved ones than it actually being them (kind of like prison planet theory).

I guess it ultimately doesn't matter to worry about this since we will all die one day anyways, thus I would be faced with this problem regardless. But the possibility of this still breaks my heart and makes me want to stay longer. Is anybody else scared of this?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
A shit existential dread just hit me from this but not for your reasoning. I don't want to face the people I know in the afterlife if there is one so I guess I'm the opposite of you. That's why I hope it's just non-existence because then it's a problem we won't face. I do fear it being some purgatory state where you're just completely alone god that would suck. I guess what you can take from this is to try to make as many good moments with your living loved ones as you can.

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I relate to both of you. I never want to see my cruel family, yet I also dread having nobody on heaven or Earth who cares about me.