• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
I've decided the best method for me to go with is the night-night method, because it's super simple, easy and painless. Just being able to pass out in a few seconds, and then passing away in half an hour with no pain is exactly what I want.
However, I have also unlocked a new fear of being found in those thirty minutes it will take me to die. I've heard that being "saved" from partial hanging can cause brain damage due to the fact the brain didn't have a blood flow, and the idea of being permanently disabled for the rest of my life and being unable to attempt again terrifies me.
I know that I'm left alone for hours everyday, and there's not a likely chance that anyone will just happen to find me in time to "save" me. But still, it's an incredibly strong sense of paranoia at the idea of getting brain damaged because someone decided that outcome would be better than me dying. I don't fear death, but I absolutely fear being "saved".

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
If youre free for a couple of hours every day why are you worried about being found?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I fear the same thing, the thought of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering is absolutely horrifying to me, I find it really hellish how we cannot just have the option to peacefully die in a guaranteed way.

hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
If youre free for a couple of hours every day why are you worried about being found?
Like I said, there isn't really a likely chance of me being found, my fear is more of an irrational paranoia. I know it isn't probable, but the thought still terrifies me.

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
Like I said, there isn't really a likely chance of me being found, my fear is more of an irrational paranoia. I know it isn't probable, but the thought still terrifies me.
I see, the possibility of living in a vegetative state is terrifying but the way you described your situation there is a really small chance of that happening
Hope you find the peace you deserve