• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
The main reason I want to CTB is guilt over many past mistakes. I feel like a shitty unforgivable person, I never wanted to hurt anyone, I love my friends and family, but I can't live with the guilt anymore. It eats me up inside. I've tried to apologize but they don't think I did anything wrong, but I know I did.

I have a few smaller reasons too. I'm MTF trans, I have a few medical problems, I can't support my self, and the list goes on and on.

I just worry that when I die I'll be forced to pay for my bad Karma. Pretty much every major religion has a hell realm. People with NDE's experience hell or the "life review" Death is the great unknown, and that's what makes it so scary.

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
The main reason I want to CTB is guilt over many past mistakes. I feel like a shitty unforgivable person, I never wanted to hurt anyone, I love my friends and family, but I can't live with the guilt anymore. It eats me up inside. I've tried to apologize but they don't think I did anything wrong, but I know I did.

I have a few smaller reasons too. I'm MTF trans, I have a few medical problems, I can't support my self, and the list goes on and on.

I just worry that when I die I'll be forced to pay for my bad Karma. Pretty much every major religion has a hell realm. People with NDE's experience hell or the "life review" Death is the great unknown, and that's what makes it so scary.
Look at it this way, whether you leave now or due to natural causes in say a 100 years, if Karma is real then it will happen anyways. The best approach is to do good to avoid it.

I myself don't think Karma is real, but even IF it was, I think Karma is not so much about negative outcomes as a result of actions, but much more about the INTENT behind someone's actions. Given the fact that ppl do NOT think your past actions are your fault, and given the fact that your intentions were/are good, I don't think Karma would apply to you.

Not trying to motivate you to CTB, only giving my input with regards to how Karma might work if it is real.

All the best.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I saw through that religion nonsense at 9/10 when at church. Probably autism having a big factor on it. Even Karma stuff is pretty nonsense when you think about it. It's just hope and/or delusion stacked together. Why? Look at anyone - some people get the karma and some don't. Well the majority don't.

You could pretty much say 70%+ don't have karma come to them. Given the world - just look around - corruption, lies, gas lighting, abuse, torture, resource hoarding, etc.

Death as being an unknown- agree because nobody has come back and said what it is like. To me it's just going to sleep so nothing else happens. Closets you'll get to that is having an operation and getting the gas for sleep.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Heaven and hell are inventions of religions to make people fearful. I understand that the thought to be punished in hell forever can be very stressful but what's the difference whether death occurs naturally or in an accident? If hell really exists and if the creator just created you to make u suffer in this world and pushed you to commit a "sin" just to punish you afterwards in hell then this is a sadistic creator. If this is the case then punishment after death is inevitable.

This is not logic to me. All this stuff r indoctrinated believes.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The first and main thing is regretting your actions and apologising for it. If you put any religion in to it that is the first way to atonement. If the people that you supposedly hurt are the ones that are telling you you did nothing wrong maybe it's not as bad and as severe as you thought so give yourself a brake. The life reviews as pointed out in the NDEs are quite short and more of reviewing your own life and your interactions with others and the impact of your actions on others from the perspective of others with no judgement what so ever. So from the response of your loved ones you have nothing to worry about. Not encouraging ctb but if there is payment for karma or whatever we all are going to get it tomorrow or 50 years from tomorrow.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Heaven and hell are inventions of religions to make people fearful. I understand that the thought to be punished in hell forever can be very stressful but what's the difference whether death occurs naturally or in an accident? If hell really exists and if the creator just created you to make u suffer in this world and pushed you to commit a "sin" just to punish you afterwards in hell then this is a sadistic creator. If this is the case then punishment after death is inevitable.

This is not logic to me. All this stuff r indoctrinated believes.
Read some studies on autism + religion. You come to the conclusion that it never really works out lol.

To me it's definitely about control. Same as school based on the Prussian system (which was used to make soldiers obedient).
Sick system. Sick world.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

I get it
But I can't help but feel like we are in hell
So we gotta go to heaven
But often it seems we have to choose one hell over the other
So I'll take my chances in the afterlife instead of dwelling here on earth

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm convinced that Earth is the true hell. Most people that have had NDEs report that there is no Hell only love. My friend had a NDE and a life review but it's not a punishment it's just a review

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
There is no joy in selfishness. True joy comes from becoming one with God's will, retribution is not brought forth by God whom is love absolute but by one self. God does no harm, idols do. They rule by hatred and fear, Earthy religions are an insult to the eternal goodness that is God.
God does not intervene, it would be to strip u out of ur freewill, and only an evil being would do so.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Look at it this way, whether you leave now or due to natural causes in say a 100 years, if Karma is real then it will happen anyways. The best approach is to do good to avoid it.

I myself don't think Karma is real, but even IF it was, I think Karma is not so much about negative outcomes as a result of actions, but much more about the INTENT behind someone's actions. Given the fact that ppl do NOT think your past actions are your fault, and given the fact that your intentions were/are good, I don't think Karma would apply to you.

Not trying to motivate you to CTB, only giving my input with regards to how Karma might work if it is real.

All the best.
Makes so much sense. What difference does it make? Still going to die nmw.

Reactions: joeschmo