S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Personally I know that hanging is 100% success especially if you go by full suspension but it scares me. I find it a horrifing way to die, I would rather jump or ctb by train. And mostly of all I don't want to traumatise anyone that finds me

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
as im say partial is bullshit as well do full haning if you hang and kick the chair you for sure 100% ctb full haning is better than partial full haning in 30sec you are out
Done correctly, you should pass out between 3 and 10 seconds.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Yes, I also fear this method. I attemted full suspension haning few months ago and what didn't work was that the rope was too long and I was standing on my legs instead of hanging. I also had a plastic bag on my head, but it didn't work beacause survival instinct kicked in and I torn the bag apart and freed myself. Few minutes later I was found lying on the floor by my mom. If I was really hanging and lost my consciousness, I might be in pernament damage now. Right now I'm too exhausted and I don't have strenght for another attempt.
bull shitt an rope for full haning can be 30m 50m as long as the rope 10MM is so you can not fail by full haning only if you are founded or the anker point broke