• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
is this niche for this site? i just want to play Roblox with people :ahhha: my fav games are: Flee the facility, Deathball, horror games in general, any obby ever, honestly most games tbh

No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
i honestly dont play roblox that much but my favorite games are counterblox, altitourture, obby but you're bird, the horror games are fun too.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
i honestly dont play roblox that much but my favorite games are counterblox, altitourture, obby but you're bird, the horror games are fun too.
omg altitourture is so fun but me and my friend can never get past the second stage;-; im gonna try the bird obby today it sounds cool

• Love
Reactions: No_Lxve
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
robeats, restaurant games where u just eat lol, work at a pizza place, and obbies once i get a mouse! happy to see other roblox players :)

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
There was "Phantom" something the FPS that I liked a lot, gameplay was smooth and it's really well made. I think it's still in there and I've been meaning to play it again but I forgot the password for Roblox.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
royale high is my fav for sure >_> although i love playing multiplayer horror games too
OMGG no way i was too embarrassed to say royale high ive been playing since 2017:ahhha:

Reactions: bussy
CalCal

CalCal

Mar 18, 2024
I use to play Roblox so much until like a year ago, it just got kinda boring playing the same games. I love the horror games, I use to play a new one every week with my roblox friends. I also loved Criminality and Aethelbeorn.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
There was "Phantom" something the FPS that I liked a lot, gameplay was smooth and it's really well made. I think it's still in there and I've been meaning to play it again but I forgot the password for Roblox.
Phantom forces! Absolute banger but the only game I play if I ever hop on roblox at all is Restaurant Tycoon 2. That right there is on top

• Love
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Phantom forces! Absolute banger but the only game I play if I ever hop on roblox at all is Restaurant Tycoon 2. That right there is on top
wait i need a new game im gonna play this ty

Reactions: jujujr
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
royale high is my fav for sure >_> although i love playing multiplayer horror games too
omg i need to play the old campus again, what do u think abt the current state of the game?

phantoms is so good people are mad sweaty though

im just gonna admit because fuck it i play princess tycoon, me and a friend spent all night building tycoons and fighting people, i know all the good tycoons and good weapons to steal and its really dumb but i havent had this much fun lately building alliances and enemies and pvp tactics and tbh just being able to virtually have a sleepover with my friends living far away. i also like locoofficial (uno) but people and like people my age and older get really angry dude. i really wanted to play strife, the robots, and maze runner/labyrinth again, but strife is broken due to filtering enabled, the robots is empty and the game breaks a bit, and maze runner's whole mechanics changed. i had the joy of playing life of an otaku again though, thats still a really nice short game.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
omg i need to play the old campus again, what do u think abt the current state of the game?

phantoms is so good people are mad sweaty though

im just gonna admit because fuck it i play princess tycoon, me and a friend spent all night building tycoons and fighting people, i know all the good tycoons and good weapons to steal and its really dumb but i havent had this much fun lately building alliances and enemies and pvp tactics
I know you weren't asking me but as a long time player rh has really lost its spark for me. Everything is so over priced and even thought the new school is beautiful i don't actually find it that fun. I still like making outfits from time to time tho

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I know you weren't asking me but as a long time player rh has really lost its spark for me. Everything is so over priced and even thought the new school is beautiful i don't actually find it that fun. I still like making outfits from time to time tho
yeah, i feel similar. as you said, its all very grindy and everythings expensive, i like wandering around the map and id like to revisit some parts of the game such as the old campus, but its not particularly a game id enjoy hours on, especially after not being able to log into an old account that actually had items i liked on it... idk how new players are supposed to enjoy the updates. sm fond memories though, i also first played around 2016/17!! do you like any other/similar games? ive found fantasia to be customizable af, and made for RP so i just like making fancy characters and watching the drama in a royalish setting.

• Love
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
yeah, i feel similar. as you said, its all very grindy and everythings expensive, i like wandering around the map and id like to revisit some parts of the game such as the old campus, but its not particularly a game id enjoy hours on, especially after not being able to log into an old account that actually had items i liked on it... idk how new players are supposed to enjoy the updates. sm fond memories though, i also first played around 2016/17!! do you like any other/similar games? ive found fantasia to be customizable af, and made for RP so i just like making fancy characters and watching the drama in a royalish setting.
I need to play that! I've only played dress to impress and that astrology dress up game similar to rh, oh and mermaid life its ok

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023

i still shamelessly play and love the game as there is a lot more customisation and beautiful graphics. although i agree that the state of the game currently is just grinding for diamonds, doing quests and gaining levels.
i dont roleplay in it anymore and miss the old days when all that mattered was who i was gonna go to prom with in original campus T_T
still love dressing up and decorating the dorm tho, but i do really miss the old campus and how the game was back in 2017

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
My favourite roblox games are any obby's and hide and seek games in general tbh. The floor is lava games are pretty funny too tbh.

sophxy

sophxy

Apr 15, 2024
Sometimes I wonder if wargroups are still around. It was fun playing in swordfighting wargroups when I was younger, although I believe I was in one of the final groups that didn't make the switch from sword to gun. It caused this weird thing where when we were attacking, we'd have to use guns (since it's on the opponent's home game) and when defending, swords. Our training was in swords as well. As a kid I sucked at it but I have this distinct memory of one of the higher ranks letting me win a duel once