• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

onewho

Feb 24, 2024
I'm in a holding pattern right now ctb-wise (not too intense "for now" but the trends and directions in recent months of stuff-outside-my-control still have brought me here) but might get back into cartooning if conditions (not the topic here) will allow (aka, will "turn around"). But probably differently than I used to (not the topic here) graphically and thematically, and so:

I'm interested in exactly those very web-comics / webtoons / web manga that particularly the crowd here (given the honest and rich discussions here around the topics of life & death, existence in general, the vagaries of mind, etc.) quite favor the most among the vast sea of stuff out there. Old or new, whatever style — just what's liked best, or used to be.

No memes or animated things here please, if possible =)

Kicking things off: a decade and longer ago, I was kinda into Perry Bible Fellowship and Dilbert and (less so) Oatmeal and such, but nowadays it's kinda yawny to irrelevant to me at this juncture, and I'm sorta out of touch wrt the whole space. I'm looking for suggestions that might inspire or just entertain us here in the spot we are in (to the degree than individually one can be).

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm too old for Webtoons but I used to be quite into Homestuck back in its heyday. I even donated $180 to the Kickstarter (whoops).

As for traditional newspaper comics, Garfield and Calvin & Hobbes will always be among my favorite pieces of media ever.

I used to want to be a cartoonist too but I eventually realized that I have nothing to say or write about except for rambling about my own sources of angst.

Reactions: sserafim and onewho
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Tower of God, Omniscient Reader, unOrdinary, etc. I want to read Sweet Home, Shotgun Boy and Bastard but I think you need to pay for them 😭

Reactions: onewho
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Solo leveling, that is running as an anime on Crunchyroll atm.

Reactions: onewho
Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
I really enjoyed Eyes, Flawed Almighty, the Red King, and Welfare Center. You should also definitely check Windbreaker. Though it is a sports comic, it's easily one of my personal favourites:)