G

Guend

Aug 4, 2022
I recently got too high a level of depression and I don't want to play. But my favorite games that don't make me think and focus are the last of us and uncharted. I would play it endlessly.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Back when a youtube vid took an hour to buffer, yup
I remember those days! I was much younger. It didn't help that my Internet wasn't great to begin with. Everything actually was better in those days, in spite of it all.

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
candycrush eases my anxiety. it's so weird.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I want something that is so fast-paced that I can't think about anything else. For me, that's an FPS like Halo. I used to play racing games for a similar effect. When I want to live in another universe and role play, I boot up something like an Elder Scrolls game. My favorite in the series is Morrowind despite it's dated mechanics and graphics.

I

iknowhowtosurvive

Nov 16, 2021
I play minecraft pvp on a 1.8.9 version with optifine on a brazilian server and it helps me sometimes like i can't leave this game lol. But now i just bought pic related and think i will set aside my computer because i want it to have a lifetime of 20 years or so. I hope this entertain me well. In 20 somenthing days it's there. 1660089163535