November718

November718

Nov 5, 2020
Definitely minecraft, specifically the 1.12.2 pack. I play it 8/9 hours a day and it's the main thing I do.

Reactions: ooglah and Lostandlooking
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
I never had a favorite game to keep coming back too, I used to just jump from one game to another and now I barely play anything anymore.

The games that I loved the most have been the co-op ones (maybe because of my loneliness), but sadly, I live in Brazil and the community for most co-op games is either dead or is very bad. I loved Vermintide 2 when it came out and could have played it for the rest of my life, but after some time I could not find servers with low latency anymore.

Some games that I enjoyed the most on the last few years inlcude Killing Floor 2 and Autonauts (if you like builders, programming and production lines, I recomend looking it up).

@GageTheSpartan Prototype 1 blew my mind back in the day, something about the combination of jumping between skyscrapers with superpowers AND killing people left and right with edgy powers, just made my day.

Come to think about it, I installed this little game multiple times over the years, but I never finished it, the lighthearted atmosphere and silliness always gets me. I installed it again last week:

SadPepegawa

SadPepegawa

Jul 4, 2022
The binding of isaac for me! Playing is so much fun and watching content about it is also super fun too. Its what i do nowadays to kill time for the most part

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Bubble shooter online. Yet another game I'm horrible at

D

Dida

Apr 15, 2019
Right now, I just really want to play the upcoming Xenoblade 3 before I go. I hope it fills some void in my life, at least for a little while.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Eurotruck Simulator or American Truck Simulator.

with a chillout / relax / lounge / downtempo / lo-fi soundtrack, to make it perfect.

after I discovered how much difference a good soundtrack makes, I never went back.

used to hear the RMN Relax Radio (plays chill music). also the Bob Ska Radio (for Ska fans).

with that said, though, it's unfortunate how videogames can so easily turn into an addiction for some percentage of the population.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Any Grand Theft Auto, and no not for shooting people and blowing stuff up although that can be a bit fun sometimes, I like the freedom of going anywhere I want and doing anything I want in a simulated, comedically twisted version of reality. I find it a struggle to play video games now though. It's nice to pass the time but all I'm doing is passing the time now, and no game can hold my attention for very long.

PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
almost any pokémon game since i'm obsessed with the series

sadwife

sadwife

Always unloved
Jul 24, 2022
I'm a bit too depressed for even video games nowadays, but my go-tos were always Pokémon and Stardew Valley.

B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
I don't have one game in particular, but I'm playing YS IX right now and it's alright. Games don't give me the same satisfaction as they did in the past.

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
Final Fantasy games have always held a special place in my heart.
Specifically FF7, which was one of my first games I ever played as a young kid. Even thinking about it now brings a small smile to my face, which is a rare occurence for me!

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
Fall Guys, Cuphead, or any game I can play with my little brothers. But especially those ones. Sometimes I'll try to convince myself to live long enough to finish a certain in game goal, because they sound so happy when we play together. I hope after I'm gone they will keep these memories we had together.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Unable to play games lately due to stress, but youtube threw me a video from last year that was quite entertaining. NL's sponsored Phantom Abyss gameplay.

It's entertaining because it's NL and he's also good at the game relative to other streamers (watch other videos of the same game from around the same time bored me to death).

I do find Elden Ring relaxing though. When learning how to fight vs easier mobs.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Unable to play games lately due to stress, but youtube threw me a video from last year that was quite entertaining. NL's sponsored Phantom Abyss gameplay.

It's entertaining because it's NL and he's also good at the game relative to other streamers (watch other videos of the same game from around the same time bored me to death).

I do find Elden Ring relaxing though. When learning how to fight vs easier mobs.

I've seen this guy from time to time, I should check him out. The game looks pretty cool too!

Lately I've been watching this hours long playthrough of somebody trying to complete Donkey Kong Country 101%. I never played that game before but both 2D and 3D platformers feel like good 'coping' games. They're also mostly targeted to children so that probably explains something.

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

Snuffing the Light Out
Nov 6, 2021
Undertale / Deltarune are my top two. And Oneshot or Hollow Knight.
Also love ones others have mentioned: animal crossing, Stardew valley, Minecraft. Games that are relaxing are the best.

Reactions: Lone Wanderer and WhatPowerIs
L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
If you ever played The Stray it's quite calming. Does help sometimes with my anxiety & depression, but at the end of the day it's all hell again…

Reactions: Passersby and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
If you ever played The Stray it's quite calming. Does help sometimes with my anxiety & depression, but at the end of the day it's all hell again…
That game looks really fun. Judging by your name... are you a Fallout fan?

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Indeed I am. I've been a fan since the beginning. Thanks for noticing.
That's pretty cool! I don't know much about the series but I've been playing some CRPGs lately, which the first two Fallouts are, which game is your favorite? 3?

L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
That's pretty cool! I don't know much about the series but I've been playing some CRPGs lately, which the first two Fallouts are, which game is your favorite? 3?
I would have to say Fallout 4 is by far my favorite. I definitely recommend you to play the rest tho. You'll enjoy it. It's just overall an amazingly fun game. Spent about 380hrs on FO4. After you complete the storyline there's just still so much you can do to keep you entertained, which is great. If I do end up dying it be nice having a little FO themed funeral. Maybe instead of putting me in a stupid suit, why not put me in a Vault Dweller jumpsuit. lol

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I would have to say Fallout 4 is by far my favorite. I definitely recommend you to play the rest tho. You'll enjoy it. It's just overall an amazingly fun game. Spent about 380hrs on FO4. After you complete the storyline there's just still so much you can do to keep you entertained, which is great. If I do end up dying it be nice having a little FO themed funeral. Maybe instead of putting me in a stupid suit, why not put me in a Vault Dweller jumpsuit. lol
I have a lot of friends who sunk a lot of time into Fallout 4! (a lot is pushing it, its more like 2-3 haha) Seemed a lot of the older fans were disappointed by it? Nevertheless the game was massively successful so it must have resonated with some people! I know a lot of people love New Vegas similarly.

Reactions: Lone Wanderer
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I haven't been gaming lately, however my go to game is Minecraft. It doesn't really help with my mental state but it keeps my mind occupied for a period of time.
I keep thinking of buying Minecraft again. But most games now I get to the title menu then change my mind.

I'm absolutely trash at building though, but maybe I could follow YouTube tutorials.

I always wanted to build up a village but wasted a lot of time just mining.

• Love
Reactions: Gniook
Gniook

Gniook

Jul 31, 2022
Minecraft for me. It is my childhood game with many good memories

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Bubble shooter online. Yet another game I'm horrible at
This is actually a classic game! I might have played this game, or at least something similar to it, when I was younger. Thanks for unlocking some special memories for me, this was back when my internet usage was limited haha

• Yay!
Reactions: callme
S

suicidalwillreturn

Aug 2, 2022
None currently, I don't even play anything anymore, I just watch videos related to the game., actually the moment I started not enjoying the games I play was the time I also started to have a downward spiral and have these thoughts.

Reactions: Anxieyote
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
This is actually a classic game! I might have played this game, or at least something similar to it, when I was younger. Thanks for unlocking some special memories for me, this was back when my internet usage was limited haha

Back when a youtube vid took an hour to buffer, yup

finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
GTA 5 used to mske me so happy. i'd play it when i'd get grounded in HS and my parents would take my phone & laptop + shut off the wifi so they could isolate me from my internet friends lol