• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Team Fortress 2

Always keeps me coming back, despite the state it's in. I have never played a game that's kept me this entertained for so long.
Been playing since 2014, 8 years going strong, no signs of slowing down.

Reactions: stupidugly
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I love all the Sims games. I play Sims 4 the most often because the graphics are gorgeous and I love the versatility in adjusting the face and body.

I also love building beautiful houses and apartments that feel real and lived in.

stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
Team Fortress 2

Always keeps me coming back, despite the state it's in. I have never played a game that's kept me this entertained for so long.
Been playing since 2014, 8 years going strong, no signs of slowing down.
Same here actually, been going at it for nearly a decade too! After all these years and hours I am still very bad at the game lol. Which classes do you like the most?

Reactions: LunaXCBN
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

Feb 6, 2023
Same here actually, been going at it for nearly a decade too! After all these years and hours I am still very bad at the game lol. Which classes do you like the most?
I play nearly everyone, although I play medic on a competitive level
ETF2L specifically. Planning on going 6s roamer with a few of my highlander team's mates.

I lead both teams :P Althought taking a break from leading the highlander one

stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
I play nearly everyone, although I play medic on a competitive level
ETF2L specifically. Planning on going 6s roamer with a few of my highlander team's mates.

I lead both teams :P Althought taking a break from leading the highlander one
Dang that's impressive, I hear Medic is probably the most stressful class to play in comp, considering how important his role is and how much Uber defines a match.

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

Feb 6, 2023
Dang that's impressive, I hear Medic is probably the most stressful class to play in comp, considering how important his role is and how much Uber defines a match.
Medic is a bit more laidback in highlander, especially open
Idk abt 6s tho

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
No worries, all I know is the basics and maybe can guide a little if interested! But anyway it seemed like you had fun with the beta, the most important part is to enjoy yourself, that's all you need
I might, some pointers would be very helpful!

Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
Flight sims: Xplane and DCS
FPS: Squad, Insurgency Sandstorm, Older CODs
Racing: Forza and Gran Turismo
Honorable mentions: GTA RP/LSPDFR mod, Left 4 Dead

Reactions: Touhou
Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
The Nier series is pretty good.

K

Kush-Chronic

Nov 20, 2022
The Witcher, Skyrim, Fallout, Gothic, Final Fantasy VIII
šŸ¤“

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Minecraft & San Andreas Multiplayer. Roleplaying on the latter's a great way of escapism.

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
Portal 2, Portal is also a great game but Portal 2 gets the win because of longer game better story and puzzles
Portal 2, Portal is also a great game but Portal 2 gets the win because of longer game better story and puzzles

damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
Project Zomboid. I get to be a hermit living in the middle of nowhere AND not have to think about anything to go to town because everyone is a zombie

graile

graile

Jan 24, 2023
I liked Fallout New Vegas a lot. It kinda takes a lot for me to actually finish a game and NV got me to do it, even when I did as much as I could in one save. I should replay it and try more CRPGs like FO 1 and 2. I also like FPS like DOOM and especially Valve games for some reason. I like PC games.

Recently playing Slay the Spire which is very intuitive and pick-up-and-play. The word "addictive" gets thrown around a lot with these games but it really is.

Reactions: damnatio memoriae
an3

an3

-
Apr 2, 2023
My favorite genre is sandbox because it allows you to relax and make things. But to pick a specific game is difficult. I'm leaning towards Starbound, but I do not like how the game expresses its lore. Lore is very important to me in the games I play.
it would be so hard to pick one but a few that mean a lot to me would be minecraft, castle crashes, minecraft, valorant, (recently terraria) night in the woods, minecraft and the walking dead games

szk

szk

voe
Apr 1, 2023
Rainbow Six Extraction

I'm sorry but that game goes hard

desdskele11

desdskele11

give me the love that i like.
Apr 2, 2023
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I really like to read through every operator backgrounds and how they came to become one of the team.

SatouR

SatouR

Spiraling into insanity
Mar 29, 2023
Hard to say
Have thousands of hours in Rainbow Six Siege but didn't play since i lost my old friend group.
More relaxing games at the moment like visual novels, Forza Horizon 5 or Elite Dangerous.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I'm very into JRPGs. My 3 favorites are Dragon Quest 9, Persona 4 Golden, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Final Fantasy 6 is great too.
I also love visual novels (especially Saya no Uta, Euphoria, and Enzai), but I feel like no one can ever agree on whether or not they're considered games.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Story wise I'd probably go with "Soma" from Frictional Games.

Reactions: http-410
MildlyBetter

MildlyBetter

šŸ™‚
Apr 17, 2023
I think I'll always have a soft spot for BoTW, the mix of it already just being a great game + the memories of the time period when I first played it make it my favorite game.

W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
My favourites are Stardew Valley and Undertale