• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

knowheretorun

knowheretorun

Apr 11, 2022
love quake a lot. amazing soundtracks, speedy trigger-happy gameplay, important for the industry, i can go on and on. 4 and champs suck though. other favourites include killer7 for its plot and style, deus ex for the relevancy and depth, halo (especially the first 2) for just being kickass in general and one of my guilty pleasures is the persona series, 4 in particular, like, big emphasis on 4. was obsessed with it and i still am. i've even tried making a tulpa inaba of sorts.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
Comfydant

Comfydant

Jan 24, 2023
- disgaea: hour of darkness
- disgaea 3: absence of justice
- genshin impact
(even though my phone won't actually let me download the game and my laptop runs like shit)
- persona 5
- persona 5 scramble: the phantom strikers
- pokémon scarlet & violet

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic
Sep 21, 2022
Pokemon games nearly all of them. Red dead redemption 2, Borderlands 3, Tiny tinas wonderlands, Call of duty modern warfare, Final fantasy 7 remake, Batman arkham city, Spiderman remastered, The last of us, Spyro reignited trilogy, Crash n sane trilogy, Mass effect legendary edition, Forza horizon 5, Need for speed underground.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
If I had a top 5 it would be
1- GTA San Andreas
2- Saya No Uta
3- Bully
4- Super Mario World
5- Team Fortress 2

M

MissedTheBusAgain

Feb 2, 2023
It's hard to pick a favorite, but a few games I still get lost in:
Tetris Effect: Connected
Project Zomboid
Ring of Pain
RimWorld
Fallout series
Dragon Age series
Rez
Vecter
Polybius (the real game you can buy on steam, not the urban legend)
Minecraft

Big fan of sandbox style games and RPGs, also into fps games and puzzle games.

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
Formula one if i want to play for an hour or two
Days gone for a day long binge
Football manager when i'm off work for weeks

VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I really love MMORPGs, it's so nice to be able to just get so sucked into something and forget that real life even exists. Over the years I'd say my favorite was Star Wars The Old Republic, so many nice communities and guilds on there plus the gameplay feels nostalgic since I loved the KOTOR series.

zhongnanhai

zhongnanhai

typical cigarette enjoyer | he / they
Jan 22, 2023
i am hardcore addicted to stardew valley. it makes me wish living on a farm in a small town was as easy and accessible as it is in the game lol

i also "love" the fire emblem franchise, which is to say it's cringey and weird and i hate it but i also really like it and i'm addicted to the fantasy war / husband simulator gameplay loop

Somnea

Somnea

Jan 22, 2023
- Final Fantasy X
- Animal Crossing : Wild World
- Omori
- Disco Elysium
- Lisa
- Norco
- Stardew
- Silent Hill 2
- Off!
- Inscryption

Ahhh there are so many...

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I honestly don't think that's even possible to answer...There are tons of good/great games out there...you just have to find one that you're into...

Personally I used to play Halo all the time growing up so... probably some variation of that. Reach was the last one I really got into.

Been a Counter-Strike player for going on twenty years now though...sooo haha, who the heck knows.

thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
mist enjoy games mainly by their engine capabilities, revolutionary ones like source, unreal, etc they all have classic representatives.

story wise, the souls saga, halo saga, dead space saga really caught my eyes.

1st game for mist was half-life 2.

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Guilty Gear Strive just had an open beta for the Xbox. It's sadly over now, but set to release sometime in Spring. I had a lot of fun with it and it's one of the only games as of recent I wanted to play. The past 2 days, I actually got to 12 hours of total playtime before the beta ended.

It might just be how fighting games play, but it sucked me in super easily. :)
It's already on PC and Playstation, and it's just now finally releasing on Xbox. I believe it's crossplay as well!

Reactions: stupidugly
boxtobs

boxtobs

unfortunate geometry (Toby)
Jan 23, 2023
I'm partial to Hyper Light Drifter (HLD). It's both atmospheric & relaxing and challenging & exhilarating. Funky combo!
Plus, it has a compelling story about chronic illness, lonliness, and complex relationships to death and struggling despite the game lacking words entirely.

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Not much of a gamer anymore but it was spore
spore-key-art.jpg.adapt_.crop191x100.628p.jpg

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I like the GTAs of the 3D generation, they bring me a lot of nostalgia and it calms me down in a certain way

stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
Guilty Gear Strive just had an open beta for the Xbox. It's sadly over now, but set to release sometime in Spring. I had a lot of fun with it and it's one of the only games as of recent I wanted to play. The past 2 days, I actually got to 12 hours of total playtime before the beta ended.

It might just be how fighting games play, but it sucked me in super easily. :)
It's already on PC and Playstation, and it's just now finally releasing on Xbox. I believe it's crossplay as well!
Oh nice, that's awesome, I'm a big fighting gamer myself! How did you main or mostly play in the beta?

Reactions: PleaseTakeMeAway
bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
rhythm games are the only ones i'm really any good at, my favourite is cytus ii (it's mobile)

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Oh nice, that's awesome, I'm a big fighting gamer myself! How did you main or mostly play in the beta?
I mostly played Bridget, but when the game releases for Xbox, I'd also like to try characters like Zato, Sol, and Potemkin. Baiken looks like she could be fun to play, and Jack-O I might try but I'm not too sure. :)

stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
I mostly played Bridget, but when the game releases for Xbox, I'd also like to try characters like Zato, Sol, and Potemkin. Baiken looks like she could be fun to play, and Jack-O I might try but I'm not too sure. :)
Oh nice! I enjoy Bridget's design. Those are all very good choices! I really liked to use Sol a lot in the past myself. Hey maybe we should try playing sometime, I'd be down!

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Oh nice! I enjoy Bridget's design. Those are all very good choices! I really liked to use Sol a lot in the past myself. Hey maybe we should try playing sometime, I'd be down!
Maybe, though I'm not very good at fighting games haha. :)

stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
Maybe, though I'm not very good at fighting games haha. :)
No worries, all I know is the basics and maybe can guide a little if interested! But anyway it seemed like you had fun with the beta, the most important part is to enjoy yourself, that's all you need

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Got plenty of Favorites, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Skyrim. But to piggy back off of other people's comments here, the Dark Souls series makes me feel the most emotion. A World that is slowly dying and growing dark speaks volumes to me the most with Dark Souls III being my favorite out of the bunch.

FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
I bet you can guuuueeeesss~
It's the Milk games, my pfp is the main character because I'm pretty much just her for real, ehehe. When I found the game I nearly cried because it felt like something was actually about someone like me and didn't portray people like me as dangerous, scary, evil, etc. (I know that's kind of dramatic, I just... Was really hating myself for being a psychotic freak at the time...)
DDLC, Inscyption, Subnautica, and Hollow Knight get honorable mentions!

Last edited: