myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
"It's the basic condition of life to be required to violate our own identity". -Philip K. Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and woxihuanni
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
What other dungeon is so dark as one's own heart! What jailer so inexorable as one's self! - Nathaniel Hawthorne

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Dont know who wrote this . They all ways light at the end of the tunnel until sum sod turns it off. :)

Reactions: charlottewilts
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
"Some die at 25 and aen't buried until 75." -Benjamin Franklin

Reactions: Oyoy
Ham Commander

Ham Commander

RIP in peace.
Feb 13, 2020
"What is your advice to young writers?" "Drink, fuck and smoke plenty of cigarettes" -Charles Bukowski

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Vilthuril

Vilthuril

μελετῶντες ἀποθνῄσκειν
Jan 16, 2019
"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandful more hideous." ― H. P. Lovecraft

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Charley manson eyes
Are looking through you

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I may be in the gutter but I'm still looking up at the stars. Oscar Wilde

If at first you don't succeed it won't hurt to some some weed. Dr Dre

Ask yourself if you are happy and you will cease to be. Anonymous

If you love it so much why don't you marry it?
Pee wee

If we live a lie how do we know the truth?

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
"... in this terrifying world, all we have are the connections that we make." -Bojack Horseman

• Aww..
Reactions: RM5998
Vilthuril

Vilthuril

μελετῶντες ἀποθνῄσκειν
Jan 16, 2019
"The existence of the terrible in every particle of the air. You breathe it in as part of something transparent; but within you it precipitates, hardens, acquires angular, geometrical forms in among your organs; for all the torments and horrors suffered at places of execution, in torture chambers, in madhouses, in operating theatres, under the arches of bridges in late autumn – all this is possessed of a tenacious permanence, all of it persists and, jealous of all that is, clings to its own frightful reality. People would prefer to be able to forget much of it; sleep files away gently at the grooves in the brain, but dreams drive it away and trace the lines anew. And they wake, panting, and dissolve the gleam of a candle in the dark, and drink in the half-lit solace as if it were sugared water."

"I rushed to the mirror and with difficulty watched through the mask the working of my hands. But for this the mirror had just been waiting. Its moment of retaliation had come. While I strove in boundlessly increasing anguish to squeeze somehow out of my disguise, it forced me, by what means I do not know, to lift my eyes and imposed on me an image, no, a reality, a strange, unbelievable and monstrous reality, with which, against my will, I became permeated: for now the mirror was the stronger, and I was the mirror. I stared at this great, terrifying unknown before me, and it seemed to me appalling to be alone with him. But at the very moment I thought this, the worst befell: I lost all sense, I simply ceased to exist. For one second I had an indescribable, painful and futile longing for myself, then there was only he: there was nothing but he...

They did not spring forward to the rescue; their cruelty knows no bounds. They stood there and laughed; my God, they could stand there and laugh. I wept, but the mask did not let the tears escape; they ran down inside over my cheeks and dried at once and ran again and dried. And at last I knelt before them, as no human being ever knelt; I knelt, and lifted up my hands and implored them: "Take me out, if you still can, and keep me", but they did not hear; I had no longer any voice. I sank down and they went on laughing, thinking that was part of it. They were used to that from me. But then I had continued to lie there and had not answered. And their fright when they finally discovered that I was unconscious and lay there like a piece of something among all those wrappings, just like a piece of something."
— Rainer Maria Rilke, The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge, 1910

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. "

By Amarant, FFIX

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"'Helpful' people are a nuisance. Don't be 'helpful', be available."