• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Dark purple is my favorite then probably shades and hues of blue. I like green a lot, too then probably red.
Purple is associated with royalty and luxury, green with the earth, blue with friendship, red is a power color and passion.

Whats yours???

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Black
Deep Green, like British Racing Green
Orange
Red.
The only thing I can recall is that Orange is warm and inviting. I think it stuck to mind because when I was still working, i needed something to compensate for my resting bastard face, and i came across an article about how orange was one of those colors that worked. I tried it out for a day, but i quickly gave it up because it was too inviting, meaning people at work asked me more questions and interacted with me more.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
My favorite color is blue. I like sky and aqua blue, as well as turquoise, aquamarine, cyan and electric. I also like dark, royal, midnight and cobalt blue. Actually, I think I like all shades of blue. I also like purple, dark purple, indigo and violet, but blue is my favorite. My username on here used to be blue (the veteran one), but I was having trouble finding that color for my title, so I just made them both pink instead. When I was little I used to like pink, but now I don't like it as much anymore. Once I took an aura color quiz and it said that mine was navy. Maybe I'll link it here.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
My favorite color is blue. I like sky and aqua blue, as well as turquoise, aquamarine and cyan. I also like dark, navy, and cobalt blue. Actually, I think I like all shades of blue. I also like purple, indigo and violet as well, but blue is my favorite. When I was little I used to like pink, but now I don't like it as much anymore. Once I took an aura color quiz and it said that mine was navy. Maybe I'll link it here.
I love turquoise and dark blues 👍
Purple and green. No I'm not trying to reference the Daily Dose meme, that's just pure coincidence.:ahhha:
I actually don't know what the meme is lol 😂 😅
But love your choices!
Black
Deep Green, like British Racing Green
Orange
Red.
The only thing I can recall is that Orange is warm and inviting. I think it stuck to mind because when I was still working, i needed something to compensate for my resting bastard face, and i came across an article about how orange was one of those colors that worked. I tried it out for a day, but i quickly gave it up because it was too inviting, meaning people at work asked me more questions and interacted with me more.
Oh, yeah? Its amazing what an effect psychologically colors can have on us

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
Pink! It's like you said to me in another thread, pink is a very warm color. It's associated with nurturing, love and compassion. It's a comforting color. I want to be someone like that and I think that's the way I am even when I don't want to be lol.

I also like yellow. Yellow is a color that feels as bipolar as I am because it can be a symbol of optimism and caution, happiness and sickness, trust and deceit. I think when I was little I always just liked the "yellow coded" characters in shows so that kind of stuck with me throughout life.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I love turquoise and dark blues 👍

I actually don't know what the meme is lol 😂 😅
But love your choices!

Oh, yeah? Its amazing what an effect psychologically colors can have on us
I forgot to say that I also like silver and gold. I think they're really pretty. Silver and white, silver and blue, white and gold, blue and gold, and red and gold are nice color combos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Pink! It's like you said to me in another thread, pink is a very warm color. It's associated with nurturing, love and compassion. It's a comforting color. I want to be someone like that and I think that's the way I am even when I don't want to be lol.

I also like yellow. Yellow is a color that feels as bipolar as I am because it can be a symbol of optimism and caution, happiness and sickness, trust and deceit. I think when I was little I always just liked the "yellow coded" characters in shows so that kind of stuck with me throughout life.
That last part about yellow is very interesting

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023

I like gold, does it have the same meaning as yellow?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thinking about colors I also like other colors, green, red, yellow. I don't think I have that one or 2 absolute favorite colors. Maybe it depends on my mood.

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

Apr 27, 2023
I like gold, does it have the same meaning as yellow?
Gold usually represents riches, royalty, success, and also the sun. I think since it's such a precious metal in the real world we will mostly associate this color with currency and influence, but to me it can be a greedy and overindulgent color as well. I don't typically see people or works of art associating it with negative meanings but I think people who are obsessed with material riches and "gold" can be pretty negative.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
My answer is generally yellow when asked. However, recently I have really enjoyed the colour blue. The different kinds of blue in my icon are really pretty to me. I like all colours, though, so it is hard to pick.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Gold usually represents riches, royalty, success, and also the sun. I think since it's such a precious metal in the real world we will mostly associate this color with currency and influence, but to me it can be a greedy and overindulgent color as well. I don't typically see people or works of art associating it with negative meanings but I think people who are obsessed with material riches and "gold" can be pretty negative.
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. Btw here's the aura color quiz:

https://uquiz.com/quiz/pxTx2D/what-color-is-your-aura

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
My first favorite colors are red, green, blue, and black. And my second favorite colors are purple, gold, and silver.

Reactions: sserafim
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

Apr 27, 2023
Btw here's the aura color quiz:
Not to spam this thread but I took the test and I think it's actually kind of interesting! I got rose, which is a pink. I saw that you got navy too when shades of blue are your favorite color. I wonder if a lot of us would get a result that's in the same family as our favorite colors? Surprisingly, there's a lot of results that one could possibly get. You're navy so we're not besties in this test but not enemies either, just colors.

"lace, blown kisses, milk tea, paper fans, pillows, ballet slippers, fairy wings. your essence is rose: you are the young at heart, the gentle. you cherish existing without pretense; the future seems unsteady, so instead you reminiscence about the past and live in the present. it is hard for you to grow because you feel you have already bloomed. you are the youthful. you are the dove."

There are some things I can agree with in here and some that I definitely do not. Cherishing existence sounds very unlike me, but existence without pretense would be so nice. And I definitely don't feel like I "bloomed" but it is hard to grow. This is definitely a pink or rose colored vibe that they described.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Not to spam this thread but I took the test and I think it's actually kind of interesting! I got rose, which is a pink. I saw that you got navy too when shades of blue are your favorite color. I wonder if a lot of us would get a result that's in the same family as our favorite colors? Surprisingly, there's a lot of results that one could possibly get. You're navy so we're not besties in this test but not enemies either, just colors.

"lace, blown kisses, milk tea, paper fans, pillows, ballet slippers, fairy wings. your essence is rose: you are the young at heart, the gentle. you cherish existing without pretense; the future seems unsteady, so instead you reminiscence about the past and live in the present. it is hard for you to grow because you feel you have already bloomed. you are the youthful. you are the dove."

There are some things I can agree with in here and some that I definitely do not. Cherishing existence sounds very unlike me, but existence without pretense would be so nice. And I definitely don't feel like I "bloomed" but it is hard to grow. This is definitely a pink or rose colored vibe that they described.
Yeah maybe. I heard that each person has an aura (electromagnetic field) and that it has a color. I've tried to see mine, but haven't been able to unfortunately. This is my description, I think it's pretty accurate.

"brush strokes, suit jackets, midnight, comforters, star gazing, arctic waters, starlings. your essence is navy: you are the keeper of your own narrative. you thrive on uniqueness and the unordinary; everything you feel, you feel deeply, and can be dissatisfied with everyday experiences. you do not shy from the intensity of competitive. you are the protagonist. you are the indulgent. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of blue, sky, teal, and indigo, who share your depth and enigma. you are also drawn to the creative souls forest and amber, who will help you grow and learn to feel all of your emotions, not just the productive ones. however, you may struggle to get along with the direct personalities of noir and crimson who are too concerned with forcing their perspective."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My favorite color depends on the object in question. I like blue, black, and gray the most but I also prefer some things when they're orange, green, and purple. Even red and yellow have their moments too.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
I heard that black isn't actually a color 👀
It's absent of light

Color isn't real, we just perceive it is.

Thats a perfect example of what i was trying to explain the other day about perception being deceptive.

Our eyes and ears give our brain information that isn't true.

This leads down a rabbit hole when looking for what is real. What is actually true?

Since our brain receives electronic signals it's like a computer. It processes information and can store information (memories) so could we be in the matrix?

Could it be possible the information we have personally found could be uploaded somewhere? 🤔 memories are stored in a device (our brain) since electronic signals have created them, Could the creator of a matrix view our memories?

This raises more troublesome questions. Since we're manipulated to believe what we see and what we hear is absolute truth, when in fact it isn't as colour and sound don't exist in the physical world, what else could we be manipulated to believe?

If the electronic signals our brain receives can be uploaded. What would stop our brains from being able to download information? How can we be certain our thoughts are actually our thoughts?

Have you ever thought about things at random? Have you ever got a song you haven't heard in years suddenly get stuck in your head?

If so you didn't choose to experience that, you had no choice over it. Could someone be trying to annoy us?
You often hear people saying they didn't know what they were doing or why. What if they're actually right?

Last edited:
  • Informative