• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
my first anime ever was Blue dragon, i was 13, soo much fun watching that, also watched most of the classics: Another, Mirai Nikki, Death note, zero no tsukaima (all season), Clanned, Inuyasha, SAO, Madoka, and lot more actually damn to many to put all here, but these day i really liked The Case Study of Vanitas, and right now ONIMAI and Tales of Outcasts (i recommend you watch those they are pretty good)

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Animes:
Shiki
Another
Higurashi (When They Cry) (the original, not new)
Hellsing Ultimate (also the abridged is good)
Free! (The abridged tho, 50% off, funny as fuck)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Akira
Cowboy Bepop
Deadman Wonderland (underrated)

Mangas:
Anything Junji Ito (especially No Longer Human)
Another (the novel)
Full Metal Alchemist
Tokyo Ghoul
FLCL
I haven't read many, but I can recommend just general books

All by Haruki Murakami (Japanese author)
Kafka on The Shore
Norwegian Wood
After Dark
1Q84

More books (different authors)
I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
Fiend - Peter Stenson
House of Leaves
A Clockwork Orange
American Psycho
The Song of Achilles
The Butchering Arts - Lindsey Fitzharris
Victoria The Queen (gets kinda boring but intriguing)
Arabian Nights

Sorry it's such a long list 💀

rcs

rcs

Dec 3, 2022
One Piece! I'm obsessed with One Piece right now. I'm only almost at episode 400 though ;-; Robin is my favorite!
I liked Death Note, Stein's;Gate. AOT is a given. Promised Neverland season 1 was wild. Spy x Family is super cute too! And Ranking of Kings has a super cute main character and a good story. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K is one of my favorite casual watches. My boyfriend also showed me this one-season anime called Death Parade and I really enjoyed it. It's pretty short and interesting if y'all wanna check it out. I suppose it's also kinda relevant?

Last edited:
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
I love Heaven Official's blessing, Thhe Grandmaster of demonic cultivation, Scum Villain's self saving system, Bungo Stray Dogs, Violet Evergarden, Servamp, Black Butler, Song of the night, The kaleidoscope of death, Kamisama Kiss, The case study of Vanitas etc.
i've seen most of these and i love them
they're great! <3
One Piece! I'm obsessed with One Piece right now. I'm only almost at episode 400 though ;-; Robin is my favorite!
I liked Death Note, Stein's;Gate. AOT is a given. Promised Neverland season 1 was wild. Spy x Family is super cute too! And Ranking of Kings has a super cute main character and a good story. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K is one of my favorite casual watches. My boyfriend also showed me this one-season anime called Death Parade and I really enjoyed it. It's pretty short and interesting if y'all wanna check it out. I suppose it's also kinda relevant?
one piece is honestly my all time favorite, it makes me so happy, people mostly don't wanna watch it because 'it's too long' but once you get into it just feels way too short, sure the pacing can be slow at times but comedy makes up for it and it makes me smile it truly is my happiness, it's one of my biggest comforts.
i've been spoiled quite alot but i hey i hope you don't get spoiled as much as i have and enjoy every second it!
<33

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Animes:
Shiki
Another
Higurashi (When They Cry) (the original, not new)
Hellsing Ultimate (also the abridged is good)
Free! (The abridged tho, 50% off, funny as fuck)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Akira
Cowboy Bepop
Deadman Wonderland (underrated)

Mangas:
Anything Junji Ito (especially No Longer Human)
Another (the novel)
Full Metal Alchemist
Tokyo Ghoul
FLCL
I haven't read many, but I can recommend just general books

All by Haruki Murakami (Japanese author)
Kafka on The Shore
Norwegian Wood
After Dark
1Q84

More books (different authors)
I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
Fiend - Peter Stenson
House of Leaves
A Clockwork Orange
American Psycho
The Song of Achilles
The Butchering Arts - Lindsey Fitzharris
Victoria The Queen (gets kinda boring but intriguing)
Arabian Nights

Sorry it's such a long list 💀
wow this is quite a list haha
but i'm definitely gonna check out a few of these 🤭

Caramelized

Caramelized

✿✿✿
Sep 25, 2021
i will never ever have another experience like the madoka series. even the magia record spin off. just unbelievably good visuals, story telling, character design.. i need a madoka kaname to my homura akemi...
I don't even have to write my response anymore, you said everything! (´▽`)

cristata

cristata

Apr 22, 2023
Bungou stray dogs. I first watched it in 2020 and since then it's been my go-to anime/manga to view for a light chuckle when I really need it. Watching other shows nowadays feel so much like a chore because I have to be acquainted with all the characters and the setting, etc. With bungou stray dogs, I'm already familiar with it and that makes it easier to consume the material. Probably wouldn't have stayed somewhat sane and/or alive without it.

LostLittleWolf

LostLittleWolf

Sometimes the best decision is the hardest choice.
Apr 20, 2023
Ooh my favorite anime is a three way between One piece (Zoro is just *chefs kiss* but Law is a close second) Berserk or The ancient magus bride, I don't think anyones mentioned the last one but if you like fantasy and different mythical lore i highly rec it, the animation is beautiful <3
As for manga i'd probably say anything in the red string series, probably Jungle Juice or Distant Sky
as for anime i'd rec watching I'd say Akatsuki no yona (if you can get past the weird cousin thing at the start the rest of the story is pretty beautiful)
Dorohedoro, and the Fruits basket remake <3

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Ooh my favorite anime is a three way between One piece (Zoro is just *chefs kiss* but Law is a close second) Berserk or The ancient magus bride, I don't think anyones mentioned the last one but if you like fantasy and different mythical lore i highly rec it, the animation is beautiful <3
As for manga i'd probably say anything in the red string series, probably Jungle Juice or Distant Sky
as for anime i'd rec watching I'd say Akatsuki no yona (if you can get past the weird cousin thing at the start the rest of the story is pretty beautiful)
Dorohedoro, and the Fruits basket remake <3
zoro is chef kiss indeed law too 🤭
i will check out your recommendation though it sounds really interesting
fruits basket was also really good made me sob haha

LostLittleWolf

LostLittleWolf

Apr 20, 2023
zoro is chef kiss indeed law too 🤭
i will check out your recommendation though it sounds really interesting
fruits basket was also really good made me sob haha
heck yeah law is just another level of chefs kiss lol if you watch any of them first i'd recommend the ancient magus bride, they just started releasing the second season and i really liked how they touched on different mythical creatures and lores. also it was really relatable at the beginning with the MC (there is mentions of parental abuse a little bit though, def check the trailer out before you watch it. the animation is absolutely gorgeous <3

• Love
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
heck yeah law is just another level of chefs kiss lol if you watch any of them first i'd recommend the ancient magus bride, they just started releasing the second season and i really liked how they touched on different mythical creatures and lores. also it was really relatable at the beginning with the MC (there is mentions of parental abuse a little bit though, def check the trailer out before you watch it. the animation is absolutely gorgeous <3
i think i've seen a clip or two from ancient magnus bride, it's with a girl with red hair right?
it does look great though i'll add it to my list to watch ^^

LostLittleWolf

LostLittleWolf

Apr 20, 2023
i think i've seen a clip or two from ancient magnus bride, it's with a girl with red hair right?
it does look great though i'll add it to my list to watch ^^
yeah, it's
one piece GIF by Funimation

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I'm not really into anime anymore, but if I had to choose I would say Steins;Gate, JJBA and Vinland Saga

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
havent watched anime in so long and i havent watched very many but some i remember enjoying: steins;gate, tokyo ghoul, blue exorcist (probably my fav), black clover (i dont think i ever finished but i remember liking it enough to buy the first manga) assassination classroom, death note, aot, that time i got reincarnated as a slime (dont think i ever finished this either but i liked it) and goblin slayer (never finished this either lol)

• Love
D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
I've watched a couple good ones.

Obviously DBZ and Cowboy Bebop are two of my all time favs. On their own list really.

Loved One Punch Man, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Tokyo Ghoul, Konasuba Jujutsu Kaisen, Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

Started, haven't finished but already loving: Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Dr. Stone, Re:Zero.

Probably more just can't think of all of them.