• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Student
Sep 21, 2022
I don't really watch anime much anymore but probably Dragon Ball Z and Naruto.

• Love
Reactions: Toji
kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
what are some of your favorite animes/manga?
mine would be One Piece and Naruto :)
i would love to hear what shows you're into, maybe i can also give them a watch <3
I'm a huuuuge fan of Clannad, you should try If you haven't seen it yet

Brainslushy

Brainslushy

sigh
Feb 18, 2023
Favorite anime: Soul Eater
Favorite manga: Spirit Circle
In all seriousness though I consumed so much anime and manga that I'm permanently burnt out on it except for rare occasions

Attachments

• 50820296_p2.jpg
    50820296_p2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Favorite anime: Soul Eater
Favorite manga: Spirit Circle
In all seriousness though I consumed so much anime and manga that I'm permanently burnt out on it except for rare occasions
soul eater was soo good
i also like fire force ^^
im also a huge weeb haha xD

• Love
Reactions: Brainslushy
N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
madoka was good

i also love itachi and zoro but i'm conflicted since i also love kakashi and law (T ^ T)

*i am a severely down bad simp*
Kakashi is awesome too, I really resonate with him for some reason. Something about his attitude for a majority of the series. I'm pretty new to one piece so I'm not familiar with law.

• Love
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
Ahhhh! It's so difficult choosing my favourites, but if I had to say an anime and manga on the top of my head it would be - Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions for the Anime, and Berserk for the Manga :)

Reactions: demuic
kafkasfemcel

kafkasfemcel

noko 🍓
Dec 19, 2022
i really like kaiji, i love welcome to the nhk too... i think because they're both anime with depressed MC's, so i can relate a lot.
what are some of your favorite animes/manga?
mine would be One Piece and Naruto :)
i would love to hear what shows you're into, maybe i can also give them a watch <3
i love naruto too! shikamaru is my fave haha. have you got a favourite character from naruto?

• Love
Reactions: bonez22 and Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Ahhhh! It's so difficult choosing my favourites, but if I had to say an anime and manga on the top of my head it would be - Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions for the Anime, and Berserk for the Manga :)
berserk is so freaking good! <3
Kakashi is awesome too, I really resonate with him for some reason. Something about his attitude for a majority of the series. I'm pretty new to one piece so I'm not familiar with law.
ED4FD1C5 AAE5 452B 8F79 418BE9B5517F
here's law lol, he's so precious :3
i really like kaiji, i love welcome to the nhk too... i think because they're both anime with depressed MC's, so i can relate a lot.

i love naruto too! shikamaru is my fave haha. have you got a favourite character from naruto?
itachi obito and kakashi, i like shikamaru too^^
i want to get a tattoo of him low-key haha, i definitely relate to his personality although i'm not as smart (T ^ T)

evanescent

evanescent

Student
Feb 14, 2023
Made in Abyss is my #1. 100%.

During my first watch, the world building had me in awe. The world feels so believable and alive. The societies that the world's inhabitants have built and the world's various ecosystems were so engaging to watch. What's notable is just how cruel and indifferent the world is. The interactions between the main cast and their environment feel reasonable. The writers did not pull any punches. Now what really resonates with me are the interactions between the main character Riko and this world. Riko is ambitious and kind of naive, but she is persistent. Despite great adversities and the many times she is humbled by this harsh reality, she remains true to her passions and her own sense of purpose.

The following movie and season three expand on this theme of purpose and are all a great watch. I especially loved season three and how the writers managed to make it feel distinct from season one. It is not just season one all over again. Season three explores new ideas by means which differ from season one.

The mangaka is a creep who fetishishes fictional children.

1366 2000

Last edited:
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Probably...

Cowboy Bebop

netflix-cowboy-bebop-live-action_vevr.jpg

Or Evangelion.

Also I would recommend welcome to the NHK.

Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
Fullmetal Alchemist is my all-time favorite anime/manga.

I also like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Aggretsuko, Madoka Magica, Evangelion, Durarara, Fruits Basket, a few others that I am most certainly forgetting right now.

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Probably...

Cowboy Bebop

netflix-cowboy-bebop-live-action_vevr.jpg

Or Evangelion.

Also I would recommend welcome to the NHK.
Cowboy Bebop is amazing ^^
Made in Abyss is my #1. 100%.

During my first watch, the world building had me in awe. The world feels so believable and alive. The societies that the world's inhabitants have built and the world's various ecosystems were so engaging to watch. What's notable is just how cruel and indifferent the world is. The interactions between the main cast and their environment feel reasonable. The writers did not pull any punches. Now what really resonates with me are the interactions between the main character Riko and this world. Riko is ambitious and kind of naive, but she is persistent. Despite great adversities and the many times she is humbled by this harsh reality, she remains true to her passions and her own sense of purpose.

The following movie and season three expand on this theme of purpose and are all a great watch. I especially loved season three and how the writers managed to make it feel distinct from season one. It is not just season one all over again. Season three explores new ideas by means which differ from season one.

The mangaka is a creep who fetishishes fictional children.

View attachment 107096
i've always wanted to watch it, after this comment i will definitely watch it <3

• Yay!
Reactions: evanescent
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I like the philosophical stuff the most so things like the old legend of the galatic heroes, or hyogue mono. Those are awesome!

Reactions: Skathon
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
My number one is a tie between Hunter X Hunter and Cardcaptor Sakura, but I also really love Kuroshitsuji, Sailor Moon, Super Lovers, Stop!! Hibari-kun!, Watamote, and Tennis no Ouji-sama.

Also, every version of Devilman, but especially Devilman Crybaby and the original Devilman anime.

Last edited: