M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Will fasting for about 3 days lessen the likelihood that I will shit myself upon death? I haven't eaten since Thursday afternoon and plan to ctb Sunday/Monday with an empty stomach. Will this have any impact or should I just go ahead and have a last meal?

Doing an enema on yourself would help greatly as well.
You would have to research it. I am not actually sure how much it would help, how long you would have to fast for etc, death and life are both gross.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
You might shit yourself if you have diarrhea (as the muscle relax after death) but if you've been living on the western diet and have to strain every morning then it's highly unlikely that you are going to shit yourself. I'm a doctor, so I do have some knowledge.

Reactions: xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and Lifeisatrap
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
You might shit yourself if you have diarrhea (as the muscle relax after death) but if you've been living on the western diet and have to strain every morning then it's highly unlikely that you are going to shit yourself. I'm a doctor, so I do have some knowledge.
To be fair, most patients that I have had have been on hospital food for quite a while. But they do poo, just before or just after. With all due respect, this is nurse's knowledge and not that of the medical profession. We clean up.

I work in Oncology btw, many deaths.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Subhuman and woxihuanni