Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
But your imagination is you, it's you creating stories.
Not when I am asleep. Whatever creates my dreams (not daydreams/thoughts) is definitely not me. We are able to... work together, however.

SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
I mostly daydream about having magical powers and going on adventures. Being a mage seems like it would be the tits.

• Love
Reactions: Mendex and GrumpyFrog
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Everytime I watch a show or anime in which the characters have an interesting life, I really fantasize with exchanging lives with them lol.
For instance, I'm watching an astronauts anime and it's just awesome! I would like to be an astronaut so much and look at the fuc**ing Earth from the space while recording a video and show the whole world that the Earth is not flat!! (well, they still wouldn't believe I guess haha)

Another example, when I watch the walking dead I really wish I lived in a post-apocalyptic world and be a badass like Rick Grimes. You know, just surviving somehow and helping people! (a world full of zombies would make me less suicidal huh? I guess I have some issues lol)

Edit: oh, one more thing. I really love isekai stuff! (stories in which a character is reincarnated in another world with all his memories and knowledge of his previous life).
I would like to live in a magical world and become really powerful there. I would never make as many mistakes as I did in this life, I bet.

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Dr Iron Arc and SosoruzeDosukoi
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Close encounter of the 3rd Kind

Reactions: Makko
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I know we all would like a quick and painless death. But other than that - what other things are you fantasizing about? What fills your daydreams, no matter how messed up? Would you mind sharing?

P.S. I've been told I have an ability of helping ones dreams to come true, so...*wink-wink, nudge-nudge, everything but genocide goes*
God damn it, seema like you won't be able to help me complete my genocide run.

Fun aside, apart from escapist daydreaming about my own sci-fi universe I've been dreaming of being in a position of power to fix all the problems and dumb shit poloticians have been doing.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I've been dreaming of being in a position of power to fix all the problems and dumb shit poloticians have been doing.
That's interesting. What kind of solutions would you apply if you were the one in charge?

Reactions: Luchs
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
That's interesting. What kind of solutions would you apply if you were the one in charge?
I'd probably first try to fix problems that are unique to my country. I'd increase military spending, pegalize Marijuana with a big tax on purchasing it and use that tax to fund my other plans. I'd cut the salaries of politicians, repurpose programs that house and feed migrants and refugees to also accomodate native homeless people, I'd increase foreign aid to countries in trouble, instead of simply accepting their refugees, which won't help the country get better at all. I'd send military advisors to countries that are plagued by insurrectionists, in order to train their armies to put an end to civil wars. I'd use a portion of military funding to organize and fund a big vaccination campaign in order to get rid of Sars-Cov 2 and heavily restrict traveps with nations that have not yet reached a certain percentage of vaccinated people. I also would start a campaign against political and religious extremism in schools. Another thing I'd do is enact mandatory lessons in learning tge native language for immigrants, since many immigrant women can't learn them because their husbands force them to stay at home. I'd curb mass immigration and get the EU to finally fairly spread the immigrants across all EU member states, based on how many immigrants they have already taken in compared to their own population and how well they are able to take care of them.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
My dreams are very gay..

But aside from that I do daydream about being able to time travel. Using that power from getting to school on time to making some life altering changes *like buying bitcoin at 2009 etc. It's fun to imagine what would happen if you know everything right?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
My dreams are very gay..
Relatable :))
It's fun to imagine what would happen if you know everything right?
Oh yes, I do think about it a lot as well. What if I could know the outcome of my actions beforehand.
But on the other hand, we still don't know what would happen if we did buy that bitcoin...

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and MindFrog