• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Decided I'd off myself this year. At first it was dramatic and sad and blah blah, but now I'm at the point where idc. Life isn't a movie, bad shit happens all the time. People die, commit suicide, it's perfectly natural. My family is obviously not about that and are hovering and constantly checking in and shit. Eventually they are going to slip up and I'll get my chance, but in the mean time, I'm just like "I should just be insufferable and annoying to them" lol. That way they might just give up and just be like fucking fine Jesus hehe. Funny strategy, should work eventually.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So, they're hovering over you because you tried previously to kill yourself, but failed, so now they keep an eye on you? Or, you told them you want to kill yourself? How do they know that's what you want to do?

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Tried and failed. They are aware and I just talk about it casually every day like I have a vacation coming up.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I didn't think about it from this point of view. I actually mention suicide as a "joke" from time to time and I think it might bother them more than I thought. lol maybe we'll be able to slowly convince them.

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Decided I'd off myself this year. At first it was dramatic and sad and blah blah, but now I'm at the point where idc. Life isn't a movie, bad shit happens all the time. People die, commit suicide, it's perfectly natural. My family is obviously not about that and are hovering and constantly checking in and shit. Eventually they are going to slip up and I'll get my chance, but in the mean time, I'm just like "I should just be insufferable and annoying to them" lol. That way they might just give up and just be like fucking fine Jesus hehe. Funny strategy, should work eventually.
It sounds like your family care so I doubt annoying then into giving up on you won't work.
. Ime after attempts my parents gradually trusted me more after length of time without attempts and obviously saying no to having any thoughts etc. Going out without buying anything 'dangerous', coming home on time and staying in touch .so just proving I could keep myself safe without them being on 'suicide watch'. Eventually they started to treat me more like an adult again. It's frustrating as it took a long time.
But I think that's a more realistic way, convince them you can keep yourself safe. It may be gradual but eventually they'll stop hovering.