• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Wow it's sad to think what this poor family and mother had to endure in there life, RIP, they never mentioned how she CTB but she never had to rely on A or C.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
The one thing I'm worried about with CTB is the fact I am absolutely certain my own mother will CTB soon after I do.

The guilt of knowing... ugh.

That's a very hard decission here is another sad story I remember reading but as I googled it there were a few cases of mothers CTB.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
She shot herself around 6pm at her residence. Her son was home and found her.

The same way her daughter killed herself then, I thought it would be N as they say she was a talented veterinarian so could access the gold standard way to CTB.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Right? I would have assumed n too. So much loss for one family :(
Yes she certainly had a tough life which she had no control over, very sad I suppose a gunshot is faster than N..

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yes. I wouldn't say my mother would do it because of other family members, grand children which she loves. But she most definitely would suffer a lot. It's that guilty feeling.

I think there is a lot of people who can't CTB because of there mother mine is 85 and it would break her heart but like many of us it's finding that strengh to hang on..

Cheers

Geo
I feel that way about my just adult child. Only thing that stops me rn

It certainly makes it very hard to impossible knowing how your family will feel, it's our pain versus there pain and they are the winners.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
I found this, think it covers a lot really well from both perspectives. Don't know if people already seen it but I think it's one of the best on this taboo subject that's so difficult to talk about irl. Scathing on the NHS MH services too.

End of the article is author's ultimate recovery and positivity so disclaimer: I'm not posting this as pro life read. I'm pro choice all the way. Just think it covers what we've talked about quite well and I found it kind of comforting.

I

IAmExhausted

Dec 6, 2020
Btw. do you feel ashamed when just talking with your closest relatives about your thoughts? It is a taboo, that's for sure. I just don't want to burden my family with my shitty thoughts even if it's just talking in the moment. I mean what should they even do?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Wow it's sad to think what this poor family and mother had to endure in there life, RIP, they never mentioned how she CTB but she never had to rely on A or C.

Cheers

Geo
My Geo always so informed. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
Btw. do you feel ashamed when just talking with your closest relatives about your thoughts? It is a taboo, that's for sure. I just don't want to burden my family with my shitty thoughts even if it's just talking in the moment. I mean what should they even do?
Know what you mean and yes. It's like having 3 heads if you mention anything ctb related I find.

• Hugs
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
^If you had three heads, would you need three doses of SN or three ropes to ctb? :P

...sorry, just trying to have a little humor in this thread...
Ha cannot help laugh at that. While being v sad about other thread here. What a place

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Ha cannot help laugh at that. While being v sad about other thread here. What a place
Which thread are you sad at? The one where someone ctb with sn?

This place is something else..

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
No I didn't feel ashamed my brother invaded my privacy and looked at my screen when we were on a stella session and I was having a laugh with someone and he asked why I was on here and I told him and he told my mum and family, I have said it a few times I was very outgoing I worked hard in blue chip companies and run marathons for charity and raised a lot of money, travelled 2 or 3 times a year treated my mum A/I and expensive paid. Just 6 months on risperidone, destroyed my life I still can't sleep and didn't want to wash or be in the same room with people, when the subject comes up I say what do you think I am living like this. I do watch a lot of rebirth afterlife programs when my mums sitting with me and get her on the subject of death and the after life and ghost stories, lol it does help because she saw her dead sister about 30 years ago and rushed over to the church to have a prayer said for her, I saw something when I was young it could have been a dream but I have never experenced anything like it since and I remind everyone we will all die sooner or later, thats the experience I have got out of this I never thought about death unless someone was old and really ill or I was at a funeral but now I think about it daily, may have something to do witth being on SS, lol. but at the end of the day you realise no matter how your life has been, friends, family, eneny's, we all die.

Cheers

Geo

SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
Which thread are you sad at? The one where someone ctb with sn?

This place is something else..
Sad as I've just joined and while this is absolutely the reality here it's just so real to witness the words and know it's live. yes that thread. I'm happy he's in peace as that's what he wanted. Just a little shocking to witness got to honest. I'm new here,

I meant what a place as in humour meets ctb at same time kinda thing. It's comforted me no end in so many ways. Just feel bit shocked but I knew what I was signing up for here

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Sad as I've just joined and while this is absolutely the reality here it's just so real to witness the words and know it's live. yes that thread. I'm happy he's in peace as that's what he wanted. Just a little shocking to witness got to honest. I'm new here,

I meant what a place as in humour meets ctb at same time kinda thing. It's comforted me no end in so many ways. Just feel bit shocked but I knew what I was signing up for here
Yeah, I'm also new here that was my first thread and I feel exactly the same.... :/

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Has anyone considered asking their mum to go with them? I would have done if she'd asked me, if I'd known she was going to do it.... :aw:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I'm sorry we are all here and are lifes are not happy there is a recovery section if you feel
Has anyone considered asking their mum to go with them? I would have done if she'd asked me, if I'd known she was going to do it.... :aw:

No, my mum is a pro lifer, lol she is 85 and I want her to enjoy herself as much as possible she is the last surviving of 6 brothers and sisters, her oldest sister died aged 90 years old a few years back so as long as she is pain free you might as well let nature take it's course.

But I like that, thinking out of the box or in it, lol

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I hope my suicide gives motivation to those I know who suffer daily.

• Hugs
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
wonder why she didn't use N given she's a Vet. I guess everyone has their own preferences.

Reactions: Meditation guide