• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Have you had family members CTB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
Hey y'all. Hope you're all hanging (ha-ha) in well. Anyways I don't want to waste time so let's go.

I've had suicidal ideation for almost 2 decades, since I was a young child, and became aware with time that some others did.

BUT... In 2019 I learned that my grandfather CTB in 1963 using CO. I don't know many details but I do believe he pulled this off first try with no issues and virtually no material or resources to help him learn to get it right. But I know very little about the small details. Unfortunately it has made me more determined and interested in going through with it myself.

Anyway I'm interested who has histories like this, you can add to my poll and/or comment.

Thanks.

Reactions: rozeske
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Clinical depression is often genetic it sucks

Reactions: lex and rozeske
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My dad revealed to me that he's attempted suicide before when he was in his 20s. I've also had a family member fake a suicide attempt before, which was wild.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Depression and other mental illnesses run in the family, alot! No attempt yet though, atleast not that I know of. Looks like that's about to change soon.

J

JRE75

Feb 5, 2024
Yes, one of my mother's brothers committed suicide at the age of 29, by hanging himself. My mom suffers from chronic depression and BPD. Other relatives of hers also committed suicide. I am convinced that in many cases there is a biological or genetic component to suicidal behavior, that is, once that behavior is triggered it is inevitable to execute it, it goes beyond reason or a psychiatric or psychological treatment. In my case, I have resorted to several treatments and therapies and the ideation does not give up even a millimeter.