Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Picturing my dad's reaction has made me say "I won't do it while he's alive". I know my mother would suffer too. I'd surely impact some closer friends, who also happen to be depressed. My classmates would be shocked, but they'd get over it fast. Most of my relatives would also be surprised, but they'd also get over it. Some closer relatives, though, I just don't know how bad it would be, but I know it would be bad.

bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
My kids and parents are the only reason I'd consider not cbt. I'm hoping a note might make it a little better.

E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
I can tell you from personal experience that it will completely destroy those who love you. You will be passing your suicidal thoughts onto them. I hope you don't take that as something mean. I'm trying to be honest. I lost my daughter to suicide and I think about doing it myself now, every single day. Please know that before you make your decision. Much love to you. ❤
I'm not sure why I never replied to you. I went back to this post for the first time since writing it today and read your reply.
I'm so so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing, I can't fathom the pain you must be in every day.
It's no consolation (I don't think there is any) but know that posts like yours (and related content like documentaries, etc.) are why I am still here ❤️