• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RichTea

Feb 11, 2020
this is my plan after some previous failed attempts, mainly due to low doses and being found quickly. Preparation is done just the right moment now.

1) Drive somewhere quiet where I wont be found for day or hopefully longer (this is actually quiet difficult)
a) Current plan is graveyard.
2) Put cloth over windscreen/windows so not easily seen.
3) Finish drinking bottle of beer.
4) Consume 10 Diazepam pills high strength.
5) Swallow 1g pure Fent
6) Snort 1g pure Fent
7) Put bag over head and duct tape round bottom

Steps 5, 6, 7 need to be done very quickly because Fent will take effect within 1min especially after snorting. Swallowing bit longer. I have snorted Fent before and it hits you quick.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer, Indieblue and 1 other person
SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
This method has a lot of moving parts, what led you to this plan?

Reactions: highlyvolatile, Lost_the_will2_live, autumnal and 1 other person
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Hey here if you just want to chat❤️ Hope you find peace with whatever you decide to happen.

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
The drugs themselves would probably do it. Hope you find something worth changing your plan and if not hope you find your peace

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
You may pass out before the Fent gets into your system, so watch out.

R

RichTea

Feb 11, 2020
The Diazepam wont hit me that quickly, not within a minute. I can swallow pills and Fent all within 15secs and snort fent take another 5secs.

EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
I'd ditch the bag and use charcoal in the car...less SI involved. A graveyard seems like a bad idea. I can't think of a remote area that gets more traffic than a graveyard lol.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
this is my plan after some previous failed attempts, mainly due to low doses and being found quickly. Preparation is done just the right moment now.

1) Drive somewhere quiet where I wont be found for day or hopefully longer (this is actually quiet difficult)
a) Current plan is graveyard.
2) Put cloth over windscreen/windows so not easily seen.
3) Finish drinking bottle of beer.
4) Consume 10 Diazepam pills high strength.
5) Swallow 1g pure Fent
6) Snort 1g pure Fent
7) Put bag over head and duct tape round bottom

Steps 5, 6, 7 need to be done very quickly because Fent will take effect within 1min especially after snorting. Swallowing bit longer. I have snorted Fent before and it hits you quick.

I want nothing more than to fall asleep and never wake back up. Damn S.I. and need a good location.
I hope that you are able to find peace if you choose to go through with this method. :hug:

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think your plan is sound and like others said, the fent drug alone would be more than sufficient for you to CTB. Just be careful not to let other variables jeopardize your plan like location, timing, and the other steps. Anyways, I wish you peace in your decision. :hug:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
R

RichTea

Feb 11, 2020
yes finding somewhere to go is difficult, its a Crematorium not graveyard.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
Just burn some chaocoal in your car, that sounds way easier and to obtain.