• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
So it's been about 3-4 hours since I made three cups of SN. One was 60g in 150ml the other two 20g in 100ml. I only did a stat dose of domperidone/mirtazapine.

I got through the initial 100ml before my body started to rejecting it. The reaction was almost instant and it became almost impossible to keep downing solution as it would immediately come back up.

This is something I found interesting because I had been of the idea I could just keep redosing...but your body won't let you.

I started vomitting pretty quickly. Given that I'm still here it must have all come up too fast. It's not possible to redose during this.

Then the cold sweats and as I laid on my side I could hear a noise in my head similar to pressured water in a pipe. I wasn't even sure if it was me until I covered my ears and there was no change.

After not long I passed out and woke up ~1hr ago to tell this tale.

I really thought with my dosage I would be gone. I'll be doing a proper regiment with domperidone and zofran. Also looking into ways to bypass the taste buds. It's basically like drinking sea water. It's not easy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: swaraj, Iwanttooffmyself, Broken Chimera and 15 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
So it's been about 3-4 hours since I made three cups of SN. One was 60g in 150ml the other two 20g in 100ml. I only did a stat dose of domperidone/mirtazapine.

I got through the initial 100ml before my body started to rejecting it. The reaction was almost instant and it became almost impossible to keep downing solution as it would immediately come back up.

This is something I found interesting because I had been of the idea I could just keep redosing...but your body won't let you.

I started vomitting pretty quickly. Given that I'm still here it must have all come up too fast. It's not possible to redose during this.

Then the cold sweats and as I laid on my side I could hear a noise in my head similar to pressured water in a pipe. I wasn't even sure if it was me until I covered my ears and there was no change.

I really thought with my dosage I would be gone. I'll be doing a proper regiment with domperidone and zofran. Also looking into ways to bypass the taste buds. It's basically like drinking sea water. It's not easy.

Oh my gosh man. I can only imagine how horrible you must feel right now, both physically and emotionally. I'm so very sorry.

I hope to God that you know if you're ready to die(perhaps this is a second chance?) . I'm assuming you didn't rush into it. If you did, maybe hold off a bit and reconsider? I completely understand your decision though.

Did you read stan's guide? When you say that you put the other 2 20grams in 100ml, do you mean to say that you put 40g in a single 100 ml cup? 20 grams is generally recommended to ctb for an average weight person- maybe 25g if you're pretty overweight(no insult meant to anyone). 40g or 60g is way too much. Generally people only drink a second 20g if they throw up the first cup. 40g is very likely to trigger you to throw up. I don't know if you drank 40g all at once or not. Is it nausea that made you throw up or the taste?

Many people mention using honey or ginger root(I think?) to coat their tongue and throat.

Do you plan to try again soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Erase.myself, x-Ace-x and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
iu
What on earth made you think 60g was a good idea?!

Do people not realise that the higher the dosage, the more chance of vomiting and failing the attempt? I thought it was obvious that there is a trade-off between taking enough SN to be fatal and not too much as to more likely induce vomiting. But maybe this needs to be spelled out better in the guide, to stop people assuming that because some is good, heaps must be better? This isn't the first time that kind of mistake has been mentioned on the forum.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: swaraj, CloseFriendofCamus, Jbones and 13 others
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019

That's rough. We are here for you. Thanks for posting as it definitely helps others. Could you be more clear about your dose? It sounds like you drank the 20g in 100 ml, is that correct?
I'm guessing that this experience is rather subjective. Some people have a more sensitive gag reflex than others and not everyone will react the same to the medications and SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jbones and William Barker
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
Oh my gosh man. I can only imagine how horrible you must feel right now, both physically and emotionally. I'm so very sorry.

I hope to God that you know if you're ready to die(perhaps this is a second chance?) . I'm assuming you didn't rush into it. If you did, maybe hold off a bit and reconsider? I completely understand your decision though.

Did you read stan's guide? When you say that you put the other 2 20grams in 100ml, do you mean to say that you put 40g in a single 100 ml cup? 20 grams is generally recommended to ctb for an average weight person- maybe 25g if you're pretty overweight(no insult meant to anyone). 40g or 60g is way too much. Generally people only drink a second 20g if they throw up the first cup. 40g is very likely to trigger you to throw up. I don't know if you drank 40g all at once or not. Is it nausea that made you throw up or the taste?

Many people mention using honey or ginger root(I think?) to coat their tongue and throat.

Do you plan to try again soon?

I prepared 60g in 150ml. I didn't get through the full 150 without gag reflex kicking.

Thank you for your words.

Disintegration

Disintegration

Sep 28, 2019
I prepared 60g in 150ml. I didn't get through the full 150 without gag reflex kicking.

Thank you for your words.
Too much. Better to stick with 20g in 100 ml.

Reactions: x-Ace-x
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
iu

What on earth made you think 60g was a good idea?!

Do people not realise that the higher the dosage, the more chance of vomiting and failing the attempt? I thought it was obvious that there is a trade-off between taking enough SN to be fatal and not too much as to more likely induce vomiting. But maybe this needs to be spelled out better in the guide, to stop people assuming that because some is good, heaps must be better? This isn't the first time that kind of mistake has been mentioned on the forum.

It was a dosage where I believed even if vomitted it would be more than enough. But you are correct that it may have been counterproductive.

That's rough. We are here for you. Thanks for posting as it definitely helps others. Could you be more clear about your dose? It sounds like you drank the 20g in 100 ml, is that correct?
I'm guessing that this experience is rather subjective. Some people have a more sensitive gag reflex than others and not everyone will react the same to the medications and SN.

60g in 150. Got a bit more than half way before gag reflex. Vomitted soon after and ingested the rest of the 150ml, more violent fast vomitting after.

It gets to the point you literally cannot just keep downing it, as your body rejects it immediately. Though I didn't follow Stand protocol to a t.

It's vile stuff. I can taste it every time I burp now lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jbones, x-Ace-x and William Barker
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
did you fast before drank the SN?

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I think most people here that were successful dissolved 20 to 25g in 50mL of water. The less water you have, the easier it is to get it down quick. And less fluid to come back up.
Sorry for your suffering. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: swaraj, BeautifulMosaics, Jbones and 6 others
Disintegration

Disintegration

Sep 28, 2019
I agree. Thought 100ml was too much, less water is better.

Reactions: Erase.myself, autumnal, William Barker and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It was a dosage where I believed even if vomitted it would be more than enough. But you are correct that it may have been counterproductive.
[...]

Yes, unfortunately it was such a massive overdose that it made you vomit so rapidly that you didn't get a chance to absorb almost any of the SN! The after-effects of this massive dose were your body continuing to vomit so violently for a while afterwards.

Yes, 4 day fast leading into this.

A four day fast? FFS. No offence dude, but you're liable to become a prime example of what not to do using SN!

• Love
Reactions: swaraj, Saed, crea_the_hopeless and 7 others
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
Yes, unfortunately it was such a massive overdose that it made you vomit so rapidly that you didn't get a chance to absorb almost any of the SN! The after-effects of this massive dose were your body continuing to vomit so violently for a while afterwards.

A four day fast? FFS. No offence dude, but you're liable to become a prime example of what not to do using SN!

What exactly is the issue with coming off a prolonged fast?

• Aww..
Reactions: I_love_to_bake, William Barker and Jumper Geo
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i dont think prolong fasting is the issue. im just surprise you were able to fast for that long. but 60g is way too much. please do some proper research should you decide to ctb again.

Reactions: William Barker, autumnal and LMLN
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
So you took 20g in 100ml and puked right away?

Reactions: William Barker
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What exactly is the issue with coming off a prolonged fast?

There are probably physiological reasons why excessive fasting hinders the SN method, but I'm not technical enough to know them. I'm sure you would find posts about it if you searched.

In the purely practical sense, it's the absurd juxtaposition between excessive fasting on one hand, and failure to use correct dosage and antiemetics on the other.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, William Barker, Quarky00 and 1 other person
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
There are probably physiological reasons why excessive fasting hinders the SN method, but I'm not technical enough to know them. I'm sure you would find posts about it if you searched.

In the purely practical sense, it's the absurd juxtaposition between excessive fasting on one hand, and failure to use correct dosage and antiemetics on the other.

People at the point of ending their lives aren't always going to be the most logical. Go figure.

And look if you don't even know yourself that fasting is an issue, maybe you should stop regurgitating it.

I took anti emetics.

I said I prepared 60g in 150ml. I didn't say I got the whole thing down in one go.

• Love
Reactions: Jbones, I_love_to_bake, xBrialesana and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
How are you feeling now, physically?

And not to sound like a zealot pro-lifer, but do you take it as a sign?

• Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless and Oyoy
Disintegration

Disintegration

Sep 28, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: William Barker and autumnal
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
People at the point of ending their lives aren't always going to be the most logical. Go figure.

And look if you don't even know yourself that fasting is an issue, maybe you should stop regurgitating it.

I took anti emetics.

I said I prepared 60g in 150ml. I didn't say I got the whole thing down in one go.
Ok, so how much did you take if not whole glass of 60g?

S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
How are you feeling now, physically?

And not to sound like a zealot pro-lifer, but do you take it as a sign?

I've started a longer regiment of domperidone and zofran, so I will be going again with only 50ml of water or a way that bypass taste buds. I know it will be extremely difficult after the vomiting to even smell it.

I have a headache and the insides of my lips appear a little blueish-purple. Nothing of note besides tasting it when I burp.
Ok, so how much did you take if not whole glass of 60g?

More than half. Closer to 75% of the solution. After vomitting I tried retaking the rest.

My other premade cups became useless, because it comes back almost as fast as it goes down.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I've started a longer regiment of domperidone and zofran, so I will be going again with only 50ml of water or a way that bypass taste buds. I know it will be extremely difficult after the vomiting to even smell it.

I have a headache and the insides of my lips appear a little blueish-purple. Nothing of note besides tasting it when I burp.

More than half. Closer to 75% of the solution. After vomitting I tried retaking the rest.

My other premade cups became useless, because it comes back almost as fast as it goes down.

so you drank approx 45g! ive read people who vomitted from 25g and still was successful. omg

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

I took anti emetics.

Too much SN, and too much water even if it had contained only the recommended amount of SN.

Why would you prepare a single dose containing triple the recommended amount if you didn't plan to drink it all?

There's no need to be flippant. The majority of people in this forum are at the point of ending their lives, and yet they can still follow instructions and think logically. It would do you more good for future attempts to own your mistakes rather than get defensive when people point them out.

And those of us who plan to use SN ourselves will get at least slightly emotional in our responses to you, as seeing someone make such basic mistakes with the method can be disconcerting for our own visions of how things will go for us.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: dysthimia_king, BeautifulMosaics, PrincessInWhite and 5 others
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
so you drank approx 45g! ive read people who vomitted from 25g and still was successful. omg

Once it hit my stomach the reaction was very immediate from my body. I don't think I even lasted a minute before it was coming back up.

What I did notice right before I threw up was I was wheezing a little struggling for breath, like it was not possible to catch it.

When I go again with absolute minimum liquid I will post it.
Too much SN, and too much water even if it had contained only the recommended amount of SN.

Why would you prepare a single dose containing triple the recommended amount if you didn't plan to drink it all?

There's no need to be flippant. The majority of people in this forum are at the point of ending their lives, and yet they can still follow instructions and think logically. It would do you more good for future attempts to own your mistakes rather than get defensive when people point them out.

And those of us who plan to use SN ourselves will get at least slightly emotional in our responses to you, as seeing someone make such basic mistakes with the method can be disconcerting for our own visions of how things will go for us.

It's not defense. It's just your attitude of chastising and being condescending in a thread that doesn't need it.

I do not care if you think logically or not. We are all in different situations we know nothing of.

A single dose consisting of 50ml/20g increments. People have passed after consuming less and immediately vomitting.

I'm giving my own anecdotes. If you want to regurgitate critisms you can do it with someone else.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blackroseRM, BeautifulMosaics, Jbones and 3 others
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I know it's not the same but I tried with 20grams of salt and 50ml water, I barley could swallow half and vomited it up after a minute. It tasted awful and felt really nauseous for hours after. Hadn't eaten for 5 hours but yeah really don't think i'll be successful with SN at this rate. Good luck!

• Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana and x-Ace-x
B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
How confident do you feel your SN was of correct purity and type ?

Obviously you mixed too much and did not follow the correct protocol . but thanks for sharing anyway and i hope you make a full recovery

We are all here to learn and gain knowledge and your post has provided that

I hope you can take reflection and maybe this is not your time to go , anyway good luck whatever you choose in life

• Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Saed, Oyoy and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Once it hit my stomach the reaction was very immediate from my body. I don't think I even lasted a minute before it was coming back up.

What I did notice right before I threw up was I was wheezing a little struggling for breath, like it was not possible to catch it.

When I go again with absolute minimum liquid I will post it.

It's not defense. It's just your attitude of chastising and being condescending in a thread that doesn't need it.

I do not care if you think logically or not. We are all in different situations we know nothing of.

A single dose consisting of 50ml/20g increments. People have passed after consuming less and immediately vomitting.

I'm giving my own anecdotes. If you want to regurgitate critisms you can do it with someone else.

None of this was intended to be or seem like a personal attack on you. But there will be times when people ignore the guides so blatantly and excessively that others may bring a little incredulity or judgement into their responses, which is what happened from my end on this occasion.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80, x-Ace-x, William Barker and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020

What is up with this forum? You're the second person I've seen here shaming someone for a failed attempt, and even so, you are the only one to directly lament that the user did not follow 'standard operating' instructions, and that this affects your impression of the future experience.

Lol. The user is free to adapt the method to their opinion or circumstances. That they came back to report what worked or didn't... we should be grateful for that, and not chastise them.

Obviously the experience will vary for each person given their biological and physiological make-up, health state etc. So it's already a moot point that the reaction for one person will differ from the reaction of another person.

There's still loss of life here, and in their last hours the user is still sharing info with us... We should be grateful, not reprimand them.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: aristotle is ok, END21_22, BeautifulMosaics and 17 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What is up with this forum? You're the second person I've seen here shaming someone for a failed attempt, and even so, you are the only one to directly lament that the user did not follow 'standard operating' instructions, and that this affects your impression of the future experience.

Lol. The user is free to adapt the method to their opinion or circumstances. That they came back to report what worked or didn't... we should be grateful for that, and not chastise them.

Obviously the experience will vary for each person given their biological and physiological make-up, health state etc. So it's already a moot point that the reaction for one person will differ from the reaction of another person.

There's still loss of life here, and in their last hours the user is still sharing info with us... We should be grateful, not reprimand them.

In suicide, as in everything else, people are welcome to their own opinions, but not to their own facts. This particular sub-forum is a discussion of suicide methods. Implied in that title is that it strives for methods which lead to successful attempts and against those which lead to failed ones. If someone posts an example where they have deliberately or accidentally failed to follow what is repeatedly established as best practise (in the guides) then they are going to get criticism. It may be friendly criticism, or more blunt.

There is no denying that the user is free to adapt the method however they wish. However, they aren't equally free to avoid feedback from others.

You are incorrect to draw on the fact of individual differences in your suggestion that the OP (or anyone else) should be free of criticism for their errors. While individual differences do occur, their effects are at least controlled for and minimised with the standardisation of regimens and dosages. When someone fails to follow these regimens, especially in such a blatant way as the OP did, those effects are entirely predictable and purely due to error rather than individual physiological differences.

The only thing these kind of attempts make us grateful for is as examples of what not to do, why it is important to follow instructions, and vital to ask questions if you are unsure. If the OP had done that in the first place, he would have been told in no uncertain terms not to use 60 grams, and that it was a massively excessive amount.

The only thing 'up with this forum' is that more experienced users (whether medically or in terms of length of membership) can get very exasperated when people make mistakes that could have been avoided if they had read the relevant guides and asked questions about things they didn't understand. While you seem to assume that this is due to some kind of arrogance on our part, the actual reason we get so exasperated is because we don't want to see people suffering needlessly.

If you want to accept anything posted by a user as being equally worthy of acceptance, then please do so in threads about hypothetical opinions and philosophical viewpoints. In threads about suicide methods, an SN dose of 60 grams is vastly excessive and totally counterproductive. No amount of gratitude that the user has shared their experience is going to change that reality.

• Love
Reactions: Shero, x-Ace-x, William Barker and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Also looking into ways to bypass the taste buds.

@Jumper Geo recently started a thread about parachuting the SN -- wrap it in thin cigarette rolling papers and swallow.

Reactions: Erase.myself, I_love_to_bake, Mm80 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.