• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Damnn I'm so sorry this happened OP. It sounds rough. I hope the hospital is checking like throughly for any type of bodily damage and that there isn't any.

I remember reading awhile ago about possibly putting SN in capsules... I wonder if that's something that is still advised? / would help negate possibly throwing it up... Anyway jus some thoughts.

Hope ur able to find peace in whichever decision/direction you choose after this.

D

Deleted member 65988

Can you guys see my posts? SN that is only 6.25% isn't going to work.
yes we can and I think this also explains why despite tests done with blood tests and CT scans, they didn't know what was wrong with her at all. Maybe Op did take sn was that only 6.25%.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

AnaKat

Jun 19, 2021
yes we can and I think this also explains why despite tests done with blood tests and CT scans, they didn't know what was wrong with her at all. Maybe Op did take sn was that only 6.25%.
So it was definitely nitrite
Thanks everyone for the responses and kind words.
Final thoughts on this post in response to comments / questions before I put this behind me.

• It was definitely SodiumNitrite 99.89% that I bought, it did test positive for nitrites. I think it was too diluted and I threw up too much of it. Checking I can see it is no longer available where I got it, which was a foreign website.
  • The taste & smell were not awful, they were just not pleasant. I think when you know you are taking something bad, your mind tells you it is worse than it is
  • The paramedics injected something into me in the ambulance but I was not aware enough to ask / know what it was. I doubt it was MethB as I remember saying I didn't take anything when they asked and I didn't leave anything out that would have alerted anyone to it.
  • I don't know what they tested for in the blood. I had hypoxemia, I was on oxygen and had a oxygen monitor on. They might have just tested the oxygen level in blood. It was the NHS so I'm not sure they test for anything they don't have to.
  • In terms of recovery, after sleeping a few days, I'm fine - still tired, get out of breath easy and sometimes I'm dizzy but nothing major.

I don't have much time alone as everyone wants to make sure I'm ok and are concerned I'll have another "seizure".

I'm just putting this behind me and looking forward. If I get some time to myself next month, I'll probably try again with a much more concentrated solution and more antiemetics (spread out over 2 days).

• Hugs
Reactions: azurarcher
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It was definitely SodiumNitrite 99.89% that I bought, it did test positive for nitrites.
I assume that´s what the label said. But can you be 100% sure that this is true? A blood test only tells you there is nitrite in the substance you are testing, but not the percentage of nitrite.
Checking I can see it is no longer available where I got it, which was a foreign website.
This is really strange and confirms my doubts about the percentage.

If it really was 99.89% nitrite there might be another explanation why you failed. If a person has problems with metabolism and absorption,
e.g. because of problems with the small intestine, food, nutrients and other substances might not be digested and absorbed properly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

So it was definitely nitrite
Thanks everyone for the responses and kind words.
Final thoughts on this post in response to comments / questions before I put this behind me.

• It was definitely SodiumNitrite 99.89% that I bought, it did test positive for nitrites. I think it was too diluted and I threw up too much of it. Checking I can see it is no longer available where I got it, which was a foreign website.
  • The taste & smell were not awful, they were just not pleasant. I think when you know you are taking something bad, your mind tells you it is worse than it is
  • The paramedics injected something into me in the ambulance but I was not aware enough to ask / know what it was. I doubt it was MethB as I remember saying I didn't take anything when they asked and I didn't leave anything out that would have alerted anyone to it.
  • I don't know what they tested for in the blood. I had hypoxemia, I was on oxygen and had a oxygen monitor on. They might have just tested the oxygen level in blood. It was the NHS so I'm not sure they test for anything they don't have to.
  • In terms of recovery, after sleeping a few days, I'm fine - still tired, get out of breath easy and sometimes I'm dizzy but nothing major.

I don't have much time alone as everyone wants to make sure I'm ok and are concerned I'll have another "seizure".

I'm just putting this behind me and looking forward. If I get some time to myself next month, I'll probably try again with a much more concentrated solution and more antiemetics (spread out over 2 days).
Alright then, I guess it sums up your experience. I did want to ask if you'd try SN again but I guess you answered my question already but I think it was too diluted but it is strange that the SN you bought isn't readily available anymore.

Anyways, Good luck with your recovery and whatever you plan to do next after that.