• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nagito

Nagito

May 25, 2022
A lot of text but I'm hoping if someone is considering this method, this can help.

This did not go well for me at all and I wanted to let people know just how horrible it feels in case anyone is thinking of using this method. I have SN but I wanted to try this method because mostly the only way of knowing if this method was used is when someone tells the doctors. Otherwise its very rarely tested for in autopsies.

I had everything ready to go two nights ago when I was preparing my pong pong seeds and opening them up (I had about 8), all of them were completely dried up. There are usually 2 kernels per seed.

The kernels are supposed to be white when you first take them out, then they gradually turn black once exposed to air. I thought if I kept them in the seed it would be fine but almost all of them shriveled into dust.

I did have two kernels from a few months ago that weren't completely black because as soon as I saw them changing color I put them in an airtight bag. My advice is if you're very determined to try this method, take the kernels out of the seed as soon as you get them and put them in an airtight bag out of the sun. Only take them if they are white.

I had two mostly black kernels and one partially white kernel I managed to salvage and I tried anyways. I cut them into tiny slivers and swallowed them. Another thing I'd recommend against. Get them as fine as possible before taking them.

TMI warning about the effects

I took them at 7am and by 7:30 I was vomiting violently. After that it was non stop puking for nearly 15 hours. I couldn't keep anything down, couldn't drink water, couldn't lay down. Just violent vomiting every 5-10 minutes, then I could go for stretches of 20 minutes after a few hours. There was also diarrhea, but not nearly as much as the vomiting.

My plan was to go to urgent care after a few hours with the intention to get UTI medication and hope my heart rate was lowered by that time so they would get me help (not so that I could be resuscitated, but I was trying to time it based off of the length of time it took other cases of pong pong poisoning to reach death so that I would die in a hospital and not at home). My heart rate was higher than normal lmao. Apparently vomiting can be a side effect of a UTI so the doctor wrote it off as that.

I went home and by this point I felt like I was in hell. I felt so horribly nauseous, if you've ever had a horrible day long hangover picture that but even worse and more persistent. I tried sleeping it off but I had to wake up about every hour to throw up. My heart rate finally started lowering, but only to it's normal pace for me (50 bpm). I was getting palpitations and I thought maybe it was finally working. This was about 8-9 hours after ingestion.

But no, the palpitations stopped after a few hours and I was just left with the most horrible nausea I've ever experienced. It's now been a full day and I still feel very horrible and nauseous, but luckily I'm not throwing up anymore. There is bad diarrhea in its place though. I had to wake up a few times during the night just to go.

Really regretting taking the non-white kernels. I'm sure if they were fresher I wouldn't be here right now but I couldn't find any information about taking them once they've turned black so I decided to try anyways.

Even if you have the white ones, this method is more horrible than I imagined. I advise you to find something more peaceful if you are considering, even if it is more obviously a suicide.

It has been 25 hours now and I still feel horrible. Water is still a challenge to drink. I've also been planning everything in my life for over half a year with the intention to die yesterday. I have no idea what to do with myself now. I don't want to be here.

Last edited:
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Jesus, that sounds horrible. I'd heard pong pong was rough. I guess it's useful to have firsthand confirmation.

In case you're considering trying again with the SN: we've had a lot of SN failure stories lately, mostly from people who didn't follow the protocol precisely. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you have all the "extra" stuff listed in either the PPeH or Stan's Guide, including the prescription medication that's such a pain in the ass to get hold of. You might want to check out the reputation of the brand of SN you've got, too. Apparently some brands are no good for ctb purposes. Not 100% sure how to discuss brands within the rules of SaSu, but it's probably worth attempting anyhow.

I wouldn't want any future attempts to be as bad for you as this one. (I managed to give myself alcoholic gastritis recently, so I I know what it's like to vomit for a whole fucking day.)

Reactions: Nagito
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I literally know nothing about that method but failing it sounds really horrific, and it's terrifying to me how methods can potentially fail and just cause us to suffer. But at least you have the option of SN which is well known to be a reliable method.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
This is awful, I'm sorry it went down like this for you but am glad that the projectile body functions are at least not at a 10 anymore. Thank you for sharing as I have never heard of this method before and am glad to know that it's better to be avoided.

Nagito

Nagito

May 25, 2022
Jesus, that sounds horrible. I'd heard pong pong was rough. I guess it's useful to have firsthand confirmation.

In case you're considering trying again with the SN: we've had a lot of SN failure stories lately, mostly from people who didn't follow the protocol precisely. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you have all the "extra" stuff listed in either the PPeH or Stan's Guide, including the prescription medication that's such a pain in the ass to get hold of. You might want to check out the reputation of the brand of SN you've got, too. Apparently some brands are no good for ctb purposes. Not 100% sure how to discuss brands within the rules of SaSu, but it's probably worth attempting anyhow.

I wouldn't want any future attempts to be as bad for you as this one. (I managed to give myself alcoholic gastritis recently, so I I know what it's like to vomit for a whole fucking day.)

Thank you for sharing this. Would you happen to know if the brand DD has a good reputation?

I'll be sure to follow the guidelines as carefully as I can when I try. I took out a large life insurance policy recently so I'll have to do the waiting period if I want my beneficiaries to get the money even if it's ruled a suicide. If I bought the SN in June and kept it in its original packaging away from the sun, do you know if it could stay usuable for a few years?

I'm so sorry about the alcoholic gastritis, I wouldn't wish that feeling onto anyone

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Thank you for sharing this. Would you happen to know if the brand DD has a good reputation?

I'll be sure to follow the guidelines as carefully as I can when I try. I took out a large life insurance policy recently so I'll have to do the waiting period if I want my beneficiaries to get the money even if it's ruled a suicide. If I bought the SN in June and kept it in its original packaging away from the sun, do you know if it could stay usuable for a few years?

I'm so sorry about the alcoholic gastritis, I wouldn't wish that feeling onto anyone
They have a great reputation, they also require you to have some sort of business license.