• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Did anyone get the Facebook payout yet? How much was it?

Reactions: Rocinante
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
What's a Facebook payout? Can I become rich?! :haha:
Facebook users have until August to claim their share of a $725 million class-action settlement of a lawsuit alleging privacy violations by the social media company, a new website reveals.

The lawsuit was prompted in 2018 after Facebook disclosed that the information of 87 million users was improperly shared with Cambridge Analytica.

People who had an active U.S. Facebook account between May 2007 and December 2022 have until Aug. 25 to enter a claim. Individual settlement payments haven't yet been established because payouts depend on how many users submit claims and how long each user maintained a Facebook account.

Cambridge Analytica was a British political consultancy used by the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and by Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, among others.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I can't wait to claim my ~0.25$ so i can not ctb anymore considering facebook has a userbase of 2.9 billion :haha:
I see now that there are 87 million users affected that's ~8$ each user

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I can't wait to claim my ~0.25$ so i can not ctb anymore considering facebook has a userbase of 2.9 billion :haha:
I see now that there are 87 million users affected that's ~8$ each user
I heard that the payout starts at $30 per user, then additional money is given based on how long you've had a Facebook account for. I didn't join the Facebook suit though because I thought it was a scam. I have fomo about it so I want the payout to be really small, that way I'd feel better about not joining. At least I already got $90 from the Apple suit lol

Last edited:
Reactions: sussshiroll
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I heard that the payout starts at $30 per user then additional money is given based on how long you've had fb for. I didn't apply for the fb suit because I thought it was a scam and I have schadenfreude so I want the payout to be really small lol
Im sure they made more than that privacy violations fine.
$725 millions what a joke, thats pocket money.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Im sure they made more than that privacy violations fine.
$725 millions what a joke, thats pocket money.
Lol the Zuck be making billions from selling our data. Data harvesting to the max. I heard that Facebook even has a predicted profile for you about your likes and dislikes, and whether you're a Democrat or Republican. In the world of (big) data, we're the products who believe that we're the consumers. Our data is being harvested and sold on the dark web, and most people are blissfully unaware of this

Last edited:
Reactions: sussshiroll
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
For all the data they take from people, everyone should become a Facebook shareholder. ;)

Facebook is one big data collection combine.
Of course, people only have themselves to blame.
OSINT is much simpler because of this behavior.