• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I have a question regarding F.
For example, if someone has F powder or pills, what is the best way to consume it for ctb? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Reactions: Yaffle
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I'm not experienced with drugs; here's my two cents from what I know.

AFAIK, F is extremely potent, thus, it shouldn't matter too much. Such a seriously tiny amount is needed for an overdose. Maybe take some antiemetics to prevent throwing it up if taking it orally. Otherwise, any pills you think are laced with it may have trace amounts as not to kill you, so you become a returning customer. But, I'd guess its not hard to swallow a bunch and overdose anyways, as its just that potent.

Reactions: oono and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm in the UK and "F knows" where I could even buy any :pfff:

I'd probably consider it if I could get any but I'm not the guy to go chasing dealers.

It must surely be a peaceful way out.

Reactions: oono and UnwillingSavior
A

AgainChrisis

Oct 17, 2023
If it were only available without taking a risk of committing a crime.