• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I've been at my stupid job for a month now, where I have to make pallets full of heavy boxes and have to hurt my whole body for 12 f*cking hours.
My mother is trying to convince me to stay at the job a few more days, but the truth is I don't want to be here anymore.
I'm writing this on my 15-minute break to keep hurting my back for another 2 hours (it's 5 AM).
I'm done with everything; sometimes I impulsively think about CTB. Being there isn't helping me at all.
I have to spend the whole night listening to people tell me I'm doing things wrong. They don't even want to help me; they want me to do everything on my own.
I heard an old woman say:

"We want experienced people on our team, not new people. We don't have time to teach new people; they can't learn even if we teach them with apples."

Fuck her. She doesn't know I have ADHD and struggle to learn anything. I have one more day of work to finish the week, but honestly, I'm thinking about staying at home. I don't see the point in staying in that shitty place anymore.

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Don't let yourself be pushed around.
This is one of the worst things you can do. Many people allow themselves to be treated badly, and in a sense they become slaves.

Of course, you should not exaggerate in the other direction. Arrogance and rudeness at work are also very harmful.

Good luck.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I went through multiple jobs that nearly did me in, but then found one where I was respected and did a reasonably good job. Take another shot at it. You never know.