• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
My life has already ended. I held on as long as I did, because I led myself on with the idea that I will have a future that would make this alright. To be realistic, the dreams I held on to were never going to happen. There comes a point where nothing that happens in the future will make up for the suffering. I am done with driving myself crazy with uncertainty, wondering if everything will be okay while there are 0 signs that it will be. Nothing is happening in my life, but I'm extremely overwhelmed with life, like all the walls around me are closing in on me and I am too exhausted and powerless to fight it. There comes a time where I just can't. I can't stay here even if I wanted to have a future. I just have headaches at this point, because I am distressed to hell, like this stinging and pressure that I have to dampen with my hands. I don't want to hurt my sibling at all, but I can't just stay and take on endless amount of distress forever. There is a limit.

Last edited:
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
What would need to change to achieve the future you wanted?

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
What would need to change to achieve the future you wanted?
That is a good question. My biggest dream is to not drive myself crazy anymore, to have more of a peace of mind. Even if all my circumstances are the same, if I become calm I think I can keep living anyway. I have dreams and I am a bit hesitant to state them publicly, but they are typical so they are not hard to guess. The things everyone wants and has, but I am too incompetent to get.

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
That is a good question. My biggest dream is to not drive myself crazy anymore, to have more of a peace of mind. Even if all my circumstances are the same, if I become calm I think I can keep living anyway. I have dreams and I am a bit hesitant to state them publicly, but they are typical so they are not hard to guess. The things everyone wants and has, but I am too incompetent to get.
Well hopes and dreams can be powerful motivation. At least you know what you want. I hope you find the strength and courage to overcome your own mind and work for that life.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenTomb
atdusk

atdusk

Feb 12, 2024
I could have written that myself. I try to stay out of the house when I feel that way, I go to the movies, even alone. But sometimes none of these things work.

In the past I went to a support group. It helped.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenTomb