G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I've been with you all for a bit over a year now. I've met so many wonderful people, and have learned a lot. It is time for me to leave. I'm not CTB. The community has changed since I started here, and the atmosphere and current social politics have made this a less comfortable environment.

I'm writing this because I've gotten to know and love so many of you, and writing to each person to tell them was a lot. I hope you all have a beautiful peaceful future (whichever direction it goes).

I won't bother banning so I can check in on people, but I won't be reading or posting, and has nothing to do with my interactions with a particular member, though I'm sure once I am gone she will try to make this about my behavior or about herself. @Marquis thank you for providing a space that allowed me to make so many friends. I'm truly sorry to see the staff wouldn't address my concerns.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, disabledandhopeless, Bonkers and 60 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear @RoseyBird !! I'm gonna miss you so much!!! I wish we could still keep on talking somehow but I understand...

I can only wish you the best and if you ever feel like coming back, we'll be waiting for you!

You're actually like my "musa", you know, my inspiration! Reading you has always helped lots.

Send you lots of love and hugs and hope to see you soon (again)

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Cakes, death137, NodusTollens and 9 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Rosey I'll miss you so much :aw:
I hope you can recover and you're always welcome here

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ghost2211
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hope this isn't due to my own and others' militant antinatalism and you being a mother. I want to clarify that I don't want to increase the suffering in the world by "punishing" parents, I don't believe in reward or punishment. I barely just joined but maybe I'll read some of your posts, awkward to say goodbye to someone you just met :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Spiral, Hollydeathripper, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you have felt pressured to leave. I agree that the forum seems to have changed and not for the better. A big influx of people due to the current climate I am guessing.

Your contributions to many threads have been invaluable to a lot of people. They will be when you leave too. Permanently etched into the forum.

Selfish me wishes you would stay am I'm sure I'm not alone in that thought.

Best wishes to you Rosey. The door here is always open. x

• Love
Reactions: Bonkers, muffin222, LittleBabyNothing and 8 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hope this isn't due to my own and others' militant antinatalism and you being a mother. I want to clarify that I don't want to increase the suffering in the world by "punishing" parents, I don't believe in reward or punishment. I barely just joined but maybe I'll read some of your posts, awkward to say goodbye to someone you just met :pfff:
No, don't worry this is zero to do with you, and I respect everyone's opinions even if they are different than my own. It helps us learn and grow to see how others feel. love and hugs ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Spiral, voyager and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No, don't worry this is zero to do with you, and I respect everyone's opinions even if they are different than my own. It helps us learn and grow to see how others feel. love and hugs ❤️
I didn't mean me specifically, you mentioned climate and social politics. Great to hear, take care of yourself.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ghost2211
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
We'll miss you and your hearts Rosey, sorry the forum climate has been gloomy to you recently and hopefully it'll clear up so you can come back someday. Take care yourself and been nice chatting with you.

• Love
Reactions: Cakes, voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I've been with you all for a bit over a year now. I've met so many wonderful people, and have learned a lot. It is time for me to leave. I'm not CTB. The community has changed since I started here, and the atmosphere and current social politics have made this a less comfortable environment.

I'm writing this because I've gotten to know and love so many of you, and writing to each person to tell them was a lot. I hope you all have a beautiful peaceful future (whichever direction it goes).

I won't bother banning so I can check in on people, but I won't be reading or posting, and has nothing to do with my interactions with a particular member, though I'm sure once I am gone she will try to make this about my behavior or about herself. @Marquis thank you for providing a space that allowed me to make so many friends. I'm truly sorry to see the staff wouldn't address my concerns.
I'm going to miss seeing you around here so much. I do agree it seems the atmosphere has changed a bit. Lots of people ctb and newer people coming in with a different mindset to the whole thing.

• Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., not-2-b-the-answer and Ghost2211
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I will miss seeing you here. :aw: I haven't been in the Lounge as much lately but you will be missed there. If you change your mind you are always welcome back. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Ghost2211
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Me and my Doggo are sorry to see you go RosieBird, Sending you Hugs :-)

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and not-2-b-the-answer
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Sounds wise overall. This forum is best enjoyed in small doses. Can't imagine staying active here for a whole year in a row, really.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, megafire, aneurysm and 2 others
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Thread devolves into a cat fight in 3...2....1

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, sadworld and Kbeau
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

I am so sorry Rosey. This site has definitely changed, and in my singular view not for the better. I will always remember you Rosie, and you are, and will continue to be in my thoughts. Hugs hon.

• Love
Reactions: zevon, AutoTap, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Welcome back! Why can't you drop this?
Why can't you? Takes two people to drop this shit show, but one has to continue this petty drama in both on this section and in the private section as well. Your last several posts keep on baiting her while RoseyB has taken her leave, yet you continue to still bait the user into it. Not a good look, MG.

• Love
Reactions: TheSomebody, waived, zevon and 8 others
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Why can't you? Takes two people to drop this shit show, but one has to continue this petty drama in both on this section and in the private section as well. Your last several posts keep on baiting her while RoseyB has taken her leave, yet you continue to still bait the user into it. Not a good look, MG.
Well..... technically Rosey baited first:
I'm sure once I am gone she will try to make this about my behavior or about herself. @Marquis thank you for providing a space that allowed me to make so many friends. I'm truly sorry to see the staff wouldn't address my concerns.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NightmareTour, Kbeau and 2 others
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Your warm and thoughtful presence will be missed in this forum. Maybe one day the negativity will subside and you will feel safe to come back. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, voyager, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Sounds wise overall. This forum is best enjoyed in small doses. Can't imagine staying active here for a whole year in a row, really.
The time spent on this site was worth it for a long time, but the juvenile nature of many on here now makes it nothing more than a place to vent. This is very far removed from what I came to expect from the people here. I read your comment Makko, and wonder if you really are contemplating suicide. Sorry, but such lack of understanding, and your choice of the word 'wisdom' leads me to believe you are not serious. This forum is not meant to be enjoyed. It is meant to inform, and educate. That is why I am here...period.

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap, NeverSatisfied, LastFlowers and 6 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
The time spent on this site was worth it for a long time, but the juvenile nature of many on here now makes it nothing more than a place to vent. This is very far removed from what I came to expect from the people here. I read your comment Makko, and wonder if you really are contemplating suicide. Sorry, but such lack of understanding, and your choice of the word 'wisdom' leads me to believe you are not serious. This forum is not meant to be enjoyed. It is meant to inform, and educate. That is why I am here...period.
Spot on as always @poof

This place has truly gone to the dogs in the short time I've been using it. A selection of the users seem to be increasingly argumentative and thrive on drama, the mods never seem to be around and the influx of suspicious people asking for suicide tips has really destroyed the community vibe on here. It's a shame really.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, zevon, NeverSatisfied and 7 others
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

Buy Rosey!, I'm gonna miss you..

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Buffy5120, voyager and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Enjoyment is meant in the broad sense. I'm contemplating the topic of suicide but not contemplating committing it currently. Rather preparing for a future change of circumstances. Not sure what your definition of "serious" is.

This is possibly the only place on the internet where venting about suicide is acceptable and being able to air a lifetime of bottled-up feelings on the matter to an (ostensibly) understanding community is more therapeutic than any red-taped quack you might hire per hour. Don't belittle the value of this. A forum is a poor medium if the purpose is strictly to inform and educate.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Deleted member 22624, MrBlue and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Bill Hader Reaction GIF

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Kbeau, Fragile and 4 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Sorry to see you go, Rosey. Will miss you also. You've always been kind and understanding towards people here. Do hope you have a change of heart, but only if it's in your interest, of course. And I agree, the vibe of the forum has changed for the worse these past few months. There's way more squabbling then there used to be. But there's still a lot of good people here and those who don't get along should maybe just ignore each other... :notsure:

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Ah darn Rosey I'll miss your input round here :aw:

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@RoseyBird hope you find some peace while you are away so you can better see the route of your life. Thanks for your posts . I have always liked reading them.

Last edited:
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Can y'all have some respect every once in awhile likeeeee... it's frustrating!!!! I'm usually a lurker but omg learn some manners everyone!!!
Even posting "popcorn eating gifs" or other inflammatory things is like???? Insensitive much...

(Edited after Mod cleaned up a bit)

Aside from that...

Rosey I have read your posts a lot and conversed causually with you. While I am sad to see ya go, I totally get it. Your replies were always sweet and i throughly enjoyed your participation in this forum.

I wish you the best in the path moving forward. It is not easy and being able to identify our needs is sooo amazing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Buffy5120
Nanami

Nanami

Global Mod
Nov 20, 2018
Please keep it civil, there's nothing good coming out of going into someone elses' goodbye post and drag out an argument.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, waived, Nexuno and 7 others