• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

toskita

toskita

Rat with internet access
Oct 1, 2023
These feelings of slowly dying keep increasing, and I don't like knowing that I've got an expiration date of whom I've got no control over. I'm aware it's stupid to say since death is unexpected plus the fact that a suicidal person who's afraid of suddenly dying is quite ironic, but hear me out.
I don't want to die aware of that no one ever got to truly get to know me, all my darkest secrets, thoughts and desires, and still get to love me, I know it's a hell lot to ask, but why can't I even dream about it? Is it such a crime to be disgusting and wanting to be loved for my disgusting self? (that's literally the most overused sad rant ever and such a cliché too lol)

I'm just tired of people putting an expiration date on my utility to them, I'm not dirty enough to get rid of, there's a lot of uses left but I'm not enough for anyone to want a second try, not even when I morph my life story to my convenience, manipulate or gaslight them to want me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
wanting to be known is no crime, it is human nature. you deserve to be seen. dying is frighting to matter how you feel. feel free to message me if you wanna talk about anything at all <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori