• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I have a date for my ctb attempt and hopefully my last one. It's February seventh like 5 days from now.

As an experiment and to scope out the area im jumping at. I went to multiple parking garages that I can actually get to highest one was around 7 stories. Though I tested this out on the 4 story one.

Basically I just climbed on the edge i didnt jump I just wanted to see if I would get freaked out. There weren't many people there but there was still some so I didn't stand I just was like on my knees on the ledge looking down. I was okay...my heart wasn't beating really fast or anything I felt at peace. Before doing this I dropped a necklace and a bottle of juice I was drinking down to see the impact. The jewelry expectedly shattered into a million pieces and the bottle which was plastic did as well. The fall took no more then a second.

I did this while in a severe state of derealization however so I'm not sure about when the actual day comes if I'll be able to do the same. Me and my friends were hanging out at the mall and I honestly had fun with them despite how they made me feel miserable before. However I got separated from them and couldn't find them so I just ended up going to the parking garage and experimenting. I was also in a derealization state when I was hanging out with them that's actually when it started and lasted until I got back home.
Turned out my friends actually just left lol. They told me they thought I left too and said sorry. I don't really blame them for that though I'm actually thankful. They kept talking about hanging out later and I didn't lie. They asked me what I was doing for Valentine's Day and I said I was going to be chilling. Which isn't a lie I'll be chilling in my grave 🪦.

I'ma try getting alcohol before I go and I hope I enter another period of derealization

Reactions: worthIess, dysthymia, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
sounds like an eventful day. you could perhaps along with alcohol try to stay awake the entire night, since lack of sleep helps with depersonalization

• Informative
Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
sounds like an eventful day. you could perhaps along with alcohol try to stay awake the entire night, since lack of sleep helps with depersonalization
I'm not of the age where I live to get alcohol ..but I'll still try
I'm not of the age where I live to get alcohol ..but I'll still try
I feel like I worded this weird...

It's not legal for me to get alcohol cause I'm not 21

Last edited:
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I have a date for my ctb attempt and hopefully my last one. It's February seventh like 5 days from now.

As an experiment and to scope out the area im jumping at. I went to multiple parking garages that I can actually get to highest one was around 7 stories. Though I tested this out on the 4 story one.

Basically I just climbed on the edge i didnt jump I just wanted to see if I would get freaked out. There weren't many people there but there was still some so I didn't stand I just was like on my knees on the ledge looking down. I was okay...my heart wasn't beating really fast or anything I felt at peace. Before doing this I dropped a necklace and a bottle of juice I was drinking down to see the impact. The jewelry expectedly shattered into a million pieces and the bottle which was plastic did as well. The fall took no more then a second.

I did this while in a severe state of derealization however so I'm not sure about when the actual day comes if I'll be able to do the same. Me and my friends were hanging out at the mall and I honestly had fun with them despite how they made me feel miserable before. However I got separated from them and couldn't find them so I just ended up going to the parking garage and experimenting. I was also in a derealization state when I was hanging out with them that's actually when it started and lasted until I got back home.
Turned out my friends actually just left lol. They told me they thought I left too and said sorry. I don't really blame them for that though I'm actually thankful. They kept talking about hanging out later and I didn't lie. They asked me what I was doing for Valentine's Day and I said I was going to be chilling. Which isn't a lie I'll be chilling in my grave 🪦.

I'ma try getting alcohol before I go and I hope I enter another period of derealization
I went through this with derealization too, when I started taking antidepressants. Do you think 7 floors are enough? I think a low height to be sure of the result

Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I went through this with derealization too, when I started taking antidepressants. Do you think 7 floors are enough? I think a low height to be sure of the result
Thats the highest accessible place around me. Also I don't want to mess up my face too bad when I die. It might sound stupid but I'm gonna be dressed all pretty when I do it and I wanna be as such when I go splat....as much as possible at least so Im not even sure I want to go that high.

Reactions: Slark
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
Thats the highest accessible place around me. Also I don't want to mess up my face too bad when I die. It might sound stupid but I'm gonna be dressed all pretty when I do it and I wanna be as such when I go splat....as much as possible at least so Im not even sure I want to go that high.
I understand the feeling of not wanting to ruin your face too much and being well dressed, but I think jumping is a method that imposes many consequences in case of failure. Maybe you'd better think about this carefully.

Reactions: worthIess
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
If you can do any other method then you will have better chances of not ruining yourself.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I understand the feeling of not wanting to ruin your face too much and being well dressed, but I think jumping is a method that imposes many consequences in case of failure. Maybe you'd better think about this carefully.
Yeah however I've been watching gore jumping videos and even at four stories they die and. their face isn't ruined too bad. Also seven is the highest place I can get that's around me. I've thought it out already
If you can do any other method then you will have better chances of not ruining yourself.
Yeah but jumping is what I want to do...I can't explain it but it's the method I wanna go out with. I only live once and can only do this once so yeah.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I see those who choose this method as being couragous, I admire them.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
7 storeys might not be enough. A good rule of thumb is that you need 100 feet or more, with a landing on a hard surface (such as concrete) if you want to be almost certain of succeeding. 7 storeys might be only 60 or 70 feet, depending on how high each storey is. This is one method that you really don't want to mess up, because you could finish up very badly injured if you do. It might be worth waiting until you can find somewhere higher. Another point: before you jump make sure there is nobody below you. Landing on top of someone would be bad for them (it could injure them seriously or even kill them) and bad for you (they could break your fall.) Also, make sure you don't land on a car, as that could break your fall too.

• Informative
Reactions: worthIess and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
7 storeys might not be enough. A good rule of thumb is that you need 100 feet or more, with a landing on a hard surface (such as concrete) if you want to be almost certain of succeeding. 7 storeys might be only 60 or 70 feet, depending on how high each storey is. This is one method that you really don't want to mess up, because you could finish up very badly injured if you do. It might be worth waiting until you can find somewhere higher. Another point: before you jump make sure there is nobody below you. Landing on top of someone would be bad for them (it could injure them seriously or even kill them) and bad for you (they could break your fall.) Also, make sure you don't land on a car, as that could break your fall too.
Thanks also love your pfp.

However I feel if I don't do it now I will definitely back out and stay here suffering as I am a coward. People have died with less then seven stories so I'ma take my chances I'm also gonna attempt to do a perfect jumping angle

Reactions: Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks also love your pfp.

However I feel if I don't do it now I will definitely back out and stay here suffering as I am a coward. People have died with less then seven stories so I'ma take my chances I'm also gonna attempt to do a perfect jumping angle
Good luck then. Hope it goes well for you.