• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Last time I experimented I went to a tall height and stood at the ledge. I've become a bit worried about my method cause well I have a risk of becoming paralyzed if failed and I can't find a ten story height most I can find is a seven.

So I decided to perfect my falling method lol. Basically I got on my bed and just like practiced falling. First falling on my bed then on the floor from my bed. I ended up hitting my head alot and it hurt and my nose also ended up bleeding.

For jumping for anyone who's survived or had a guess when you hit the ground do you feel it? Like I'm doubting you do and you probably die on impact but I don't like pain very much as Im sure most people don't like pain.

My heads pounding from hitting it so much lol I smell blood.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh no please stop practicing. You will only hurt. You can't imitate the pain from falling from building by practicing. And if you can help it please look for a higher hight. Yes some people have died even from 5th floor but do you really want to risk it? Jumping isn't 100% effective even from the minimum hight, you don't wanna take a chance with Jumping.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Oh no please stop practicing. You will only hurt. You can't imitate the pain from falling from building by practicing. And if you can help it please look for a higher hight. Yes some people have died even from 5th floor but do you really want to risk it? Jumping isn't 100% effective even from the minimum hight, you don't wanna take a chance with Jumping.
Theres not really any higher accessible places around me though...

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Theres not really any higher accessible places around me though...
I understand your decision but in my case I has to choose another method since I couldn't find a tall building with free access to the top.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I understand your decision but in my case I has to choose another method since I couldn't find a tall building with free access to the top.
Actually I recently decided against doing it lol. I have some doubts and I want to commit a suicide with 0 doubts and a smile on my face. I'm pushing back my date