• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Clem

Aug 27, 2018
-You only need 7 grams = 140 pills.
-Crush them and put inside size '00' capsules.
-Can fit three crushed pills inside one '00' capsule.
-So basically about 46 capsules plus the benzo's of course.
-Mix the capsules with melted ice-cream and they slide down the throat without much bother. Most people can swallow 2-3 capsules per spoonful.
-Do a test run to see how long it takes you. Should only take a few minutes.
-Fill the capsules with breadcrumbs as opposed to leaving them empty as the closer the test run is to the real deal, the more comfortable you will feel when the time comes to take the ami capsules.

If you consume 7 grams, don't vomit, and are left alone for a few hours, it is almost a guarantee that you wont survive.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
-You only need 7 grams = 140 pills.
-Crush them and put inside size '00' capsules.
-Can fit three crushed pills inside one '00' capsule.
-So basically about 46 capsules plus the benzo's of course.
-Mix the capsules with melted ice-cream and they slide down the throat without much bother. Most people can swallow 2-3 capsules per spoonful.
-Do a test run to see how long it takes you. Should only take a few minutes.
-Fill the capsules with breadcrumbs as opposed to leaving them empty as the closer the test run is to the real deal, the more comfortable you will feel when the time comes to take the ami capsules.

If you consume 7 grams, don't vomit, and are left alone for a few hours, it is almost a guarantee that you wont survive.
Wow ya I was just gonna crush them up and put them in something. But this seems legit too. How many xanex should I take? I'll just pass out right? And I should take an antiemetic right? I hope these pills come thru and they are real. Dont want to fail this time.

Last edited:
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
It tastes foul so you'll need the capsules. Xanax? 20mg plus 300mg Valium. Yes you'll pass out but you want to be 'clean' so no benzo's for at least 4 weeks prior to the date. 40mg meto 45 minutes prior to ami consumption.
Haven't done any benzos but I dont have Valium just 30 pills of xanex. Ya I thought the pills would taste nasty but that doesnt really bother me. I have meto so I'll be good. God if i had them right now Id take them all. Thank you

Last edited:
C

Clem

Aug 27, 2018
Haven't done any benzos but I dont have Valium just 30 pills of xanex. Ya I thought the pills would taste nasty but that doesnt really bother me. I have meto so I'll be good. God if i had them right now Id take them all. Thank you
Try to get Valium because ideally you want a long acting benzo. You'll probably be fine with just xanax but it's a risk.

does amipt nakes your body turns blue or something like that? does it hurts?
Doesn't hurt at all. You'll be unconscious when the toxic effects begin assuming you take all the benzo's. Well it causes death by cardiac arrhythmia so most likely your body and face will be cold and pale. Your lips will turn blue though.

C

Clem

Aug 27, 2018
Yes, it will look like you died in your sleep from cardiac arrest because that is precisely what will happen. In terms of skin color the only dramatic change will be when the heart finally stops pumping and blood no longer circulates. You'll go cold and pale, but that's about it. For a lot of people this is a big deal and rules out methods like jumping. There's the dignity aspect too and lying in a bed with your body intact is the only way some people would like to ctb.

A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
I have read a bit about it and it does seem to take quite a long time. Even up to 24 hours seems a long time to me. If you're knocked out everything is fine, if not it might not be such a peaceful way to die.

If it's too many pills for some, you can also get it in liquid form. Suppose it will have the same effect.

I strongly advise you not to try it without a long-acting Benzo! Seizures, organ failure etc is nothing I want to experience while conscious.....

Amitriptilyne, Trimipramine, Doxepine etc. Should all be fine.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah me too, but it's so hard to get. And I am wondering what will happen if customs check the delivery first. It's illegal and legal persecution is what will follow making life more miserable
Yep I ordered mine. Will have to deny anything if they find it. Its a risk that took me a while to take but desperation is real they haven't come yet and are depression meds not heroin or controlled substance so hope all goes well.hope they packaged them OK.

A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
Yep I ordered mine. Will have to deny anything if they find it. Its a risk that took me a while to take but desperation is real they haven't come yet and are depression meds not heroin or controlled substance so hope all goes well.hope they packaged them OK.

Wow, I wish I had the resources to do that. Bitcoins are so complicated. Best of luck to you!

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, it will look like you died in your sleep from cardiac arrest because that is precisely what will happen. In terms of skin color the only dramatic change will be when the heart finally stops pumping and blood no longer circulates. You'll go cold and pale, but that's about it. For a lot of people this is a big deal and rules out methods like jumping. There's the dignity aspect too and lying in a bed with your body intact is the only way some people would like to ctb.

I see. Ty