NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
I am thinking about the possibility of using inert gas asphyxiation as a means to CTB. Everything is still in the planning stages, and I do not currently have a planned date, or even if I will do it this way. The mega thread answered most of my questions, and I am able to get all the materials needed. I am also assuming a 60 cubic feet tank should be more than enough. My question is what other items could I use other than a exit bag? A full face diving mask, COPD mask, etc? And what modifications if any, would be needed between the regulator and bag/mask? I am not 100% on the idea of using a turkey bag as an exit bag. Somehow I might rip it off, either failing in my attempt, or living the rest of my life as a vegetable. I want to make sure whatever I use will be securely fit, while still allowing the co2 to exit. I briefly read a report online about a nitrogen gas suicide using a full face diving mask with what seems like no first stage regulator attached, but a secondary regulator installed on the mask (based on description and photos). it looked like he died more from the rupturing of the lungs. I just want to make sure when and if I attempt it this way, I will succeed, and not blow my lungs up in the process. I cannot take this suffering much longer.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Mare Tranquillitatis
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You won't find any5ing simpler than a bag, and I'm not sure anything you do find will be any more certain in terms of not com8mg off. Perhaps focus on positioning to prevent the bag being displaced.