• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

existtoexit

existtoexit

luna
Mar 7, 2024
Why does everyday just seem to get slower and more gloomy? Everything seems to fall apart when you want to try and start making your own choices. You want to never hurt others but instead you end up hurting yourself so much, it feels like the only way out is death. I don't feel alive anymore in my own body from every bit of pain, I want to scream and ask for help, But I know I'll be a burden towards those who need it most and are struggling with something that matters. I feel so helpless, so weak, and unable to function. My body refuses to move with my brain, I tried to explain it to my family but they ended up calling me a liar and to stop with the games. My mom is angry at me and barely talks anymore, My dad only gets angry and threatens me. I've been lying about being sick to my college for 2 weeks at this point and none of my work has been done, it's like I know I deserve death. Death for all the pain I've caused others and for not being able to even get up anymore or leave my dorm.