FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that existence is, is a virus that just causes harm and suffering, it's the true problem. It's really hellish and evil how existing beings have been tormented so senselessly all throughout history in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

No matter what I will always see it as better to cease existing than to suffer and risk experiencing even worse suffering in this dangerous and evil world, to simply exist is something so burdensome and harmful.

And wanting to die is just having awareness which is why it's so disgusting how the suicide prevention is pushed everywhere with people wanting to make suicide so inaccessible, as wishing for death is the only rational response to the cruelty and futility of existence.

It's evil how existence causes so much suffering yet humans want to prolong that suffering as much as possible and make others suffer as much as possible. We really do exist in hell and death is the only relief from this evil pro-suffering world.

I find it comforting to think that once I'm dead existence all will be forgotten about and it won't be my problem anymore, if someone believes that suicide is to be prevented in this hellish, evil reality they are clearly insane, it should be a crime to try and force people to suffer in this evil world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Librarian, silentnights56, Immensevoid and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering and I hope you can find peace soon.

Reactions: Ksmиda
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Existence isn't good or bad, it just is.
How can we say if it's good or bad if we simply can't imagine the alternative (non-existence), however nice non-existence may sound?
Life is what is good and bad, because that is what causes both happiness and suffering.
And wanting to die is just having awareness
So you would say that being suicidal and having a mental illness that ruins many people's lives, including mine, is "just having awareness"?? Yes, wanting to die makes you think more about death in general, but it doesn't make you more aware or enlightened than people who don't think about suicide.
as wishing for death is the only rational response to the cruelty and futility of existence.
No, it's not. It's the last response, when you have tried everything and don't have any other options to deal with the cruelties of life and the meaninglessness of it all. Do you think that most people immediately try to kill themselves after the first few times they think about dying? No, they try to fix things and make things better, before going down the path of suicide when they realise how pointless it is to fight depression.
pro-suffering world
Really? Isn't one of humanities biggest goals to reduce as much suffering as possible? I'm sure that all those doctors, scientists working their whole lives to solve problems etc. are trying to add suffering to the world. /s
If anything, this world is pro-life, focusing too much on extending life, rather than improving it, which is a whole other issue.
I find it comforting to think that once I'm dead existence all will be forgotten about and it won't be my problem anymore, if someone believes that suicide is to be prevented in this hellish, evil reality they are clearly insane, it should be a crime to try and force people to suffer in this evil world
Very true, I agree. Preventing suicide and punishing it is very backwards. At least the EU has laws that don't allow suicide to be punishable, so that's a step in the right direction.

Feel free to tell me if something I said is wrong, I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Like I said in another post . Non - existence is the normal state of anything and everything. We have non existed for eons before we existed and will continue to non exist after our minuscule time of existence is over. It is a total curse in a pointless existence like ours.

Reactions: silentnights56