• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I have everything but AE! Just have to wait a few days for my btc acct to be able to pay for them!

I'm absolutely BURSTING to tell my best friend because I want her to be excited, too, but that obviously definitely will not happen.

I just want someone to be excited about this like I am

Just shy of 2 months left, hopefully i get the AE before then but if not, fuck it ‍♀️

So. Yay!

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I doubt that anyone who cares about you is going to be excited at the prospect of you leaving them. :(

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
May jeopardize OP chances of CTBing unless the true purpose was to be saved by their best friend(s).

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Sorry to ask this but what does AE stand for?

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I doubt that anyone who cares about you is going to be excited at the prospect of you leaving them. :(

No no, that's why I'm not telling them. I meant it like... I'm sorry I'm having trouble phrasing. Like when you want to scream from the rooftops about something just because you're THAT happy. So this thread is my roof top since I can't tell anyone irl.

I hope that made sense?

May jeopardize OP chances of CTBing unless the true purpose was to be saved by their best friend(s).

Above please

Sorry to ask this but what does AE stand for?

Anti emetic, yes :)

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Ah ok, well we can be your best friends that you can tell us and we'll be excited for you.