• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I usually don't like to get ahead of myself, but I'm kind of nervous/excited and I can't contain it. I know things could change and maybe tomorrow won't be my day, I just hope it is, you guys might be rid of me! I think I actually feel happy...I need to try and reel it in to avoid suspicion.
I'm sorry for posting, this is not useful content in any way, I just really had to share my excitement and hope I'll have the guts to do it :nomouth:

....and I just realised how fucked in the head this makes me sound lmao

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
....and this is exactly why you should never get your hopes up kids!
I'm clearly worse at lying than I thought because instead of downing my SN, I've got myself a one way ticket to a psych ward under section 2! Does anyone ever get so angry that you just start laughing? Hahahaha...haha
(thank you both for the kind words above though :heart:)

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
....and this is exactly why you should never get your hopes up kids!
I'm clearly worse at lying than I thought because instead of downing my SN, I've got myself a one way ticket to a psych ward under section 2! Does anyone ever get so angry that you just start laughing? Hahahaha...haha
(thank you both for the kind words above though :heart:)
Ah, crap. I hope it's not too bad for you...

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Oh no what happened OP - I hope things aren't too bad for you in the psych ward

• Love
Reactions: elfgyoza
Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Involuntary commitment sucks and shouldn't exist, I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you get your freedom back soon.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
:( That. Sucks.

— hugs—

Hopefully they treat you kindly while you're there.

• Hugs
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Oh no what happened OP - I hope things aren't too bad for you in the psych ward
I had an appointment with my community mh nurse, I knew not turning up would be suspicious, but then I must've let on too much because I couldn't guarantee my 'safety'. Hospital has always been a last resort, they know I won't cope well here and they're right, it sucks. I just wanna be dead, not locked up like a little kid :(
Seems chill here at least, they don't even confiscate hoodie strings and shoe laces lol

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Seems chill here at least, they don't even confiscate hoodie strings and shoe laces lol
The psych ward I went to wouldn't even let me have access to my sketch book because they thought I'd use the flimsy metal rungs to slit my wrists. :pfff:

I'm glad your place sounds more lenient in that regard lol.

• Wow
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
The psych ward I went to wouldn't even let me have access to my sketch book because they thought I'd use the flimsy metal rungs to slit my wrists. :pfff:

I'm glad your place sounds more lenient in that regard lol.
Jeez that'd be tough. Imagine ruining your sketch book like that! I just realised they let me keep a 2m cable for my phone charger as well... kinda tempting ngl, would never get away with it though :/

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Hope you manage to get some rest there. You'll be on 5-15 minute obs so I wouldn't try anything you'll just end up being watched and it's not pleasant :-( sorry it came down to this, you never know they might be able to help, and if not it won't last forever. keep posting, your ss family will get you through

• Love