• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Yup, everything you ever do, your memories, consciousness, form, etc will disappear with death. Law of conservation leads me to believe that life will eventually resume when you somehow regain consciousness. That new you won't have anything to do with the previous you. Repeat this forever.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Yup, everything you ever do, your memories, consciousness, form, etc will disappear with death. Law of conservation leads me to believe that life will eventually resume when you somehow regain consciousness. That new you won't have anything to do with the previous you. Repeat this forever.
why would anyone want to take a chance on this godforsaken universe?
Why does anyone want to live in this godforsaken universe

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Why are we here? The fact that we're able to ask such a question already says that what is "I" does not exist in this World. If we weren't self aware of our own existence, we wouldn't have this heightened ability to think about ourselves from a perspective outside of ourselves. In essence, this means that the voice which asks you, "Why are we here?" has no relevance to the reality we live in, because it exists outside of the self, i.e. it doesn't exist. So, why are we here? Well, we're here because we're here, trying to rationalise this question will make you stay in one place and not participate in the reality before you because you're viewing reality from a non existent perspective, which means by thinking, you're pretending to be dead.

Reactions: sserafim
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
That mean Everything we have done in our lifetime is pointless

But exactly why we're here is just unknown..

Reactions: sserafim
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
This is what I struggle with. It's like what is the point, every single one of us even if we make it to 100 years old meet the same fate. We all die at the end of this.

Most days I wake up, I hate the hellish existence around me. But at the same time, if I was gone, I wouldn't know my own name or understand anything anymore, and my curiosity of what's happening in the world couldn't happen, or relive and think about any of these experiences again, yet I hate what I see. I don't know, just another shitty catch 22.

What makes me wonder is how much of an illusion death really is. I realize we are on the same level as other organisms, that they came about originally as a collection of chemicals distributed throughout time and wound up there. When they pass, these chemicals are broken down and redistributed. But I realize we are confined to the chemicals in the brain controlling reality through our senses. So how much of this is real, and what isn't real?

These thoughts, like right now in the present, make me not want to consider CTB. But at times when hellish reality hits me, scares, and disturbs me, causes me pain, it's those moments where my mind starts drifting the other way and wish I was numb to it all and don't care to be a part of this existence.

Last edited:
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Yes but I didn't read what you talked about from another thread - can you link it?
Sorry for late response, I don't always have a mood for such a discussion.
I believe there is no different souls of me and you and whoever. Just one "Soul of the Universe" which we all have. Differences in characters stem from the differences in brain, not from the differences in souls (and it's easy to prove – neuropsychiatrists know how a trauma in certain areas of the brain can make person a pshychopat).
In other words, every person is my/your reincarnation.
So, from that perspective, that is a mathematical necessity, not some sort of believe in the fair world, that if you make something good or bad for someone, "you" will get it back at one reincarnation or another (not necessarily at the next).
PS: I almost forgot to mention. Time is infinite, so your past reincarnation is also one of your next reincarnations, just very far in the future.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
We have more people being born everyday compared to those dying. So are these new lives being created out of nowhere?
Another creature does not necessarily mean another soul, just as another process on your PC does not necessarily mean another processor.